• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
IT'S OVER!

That was a weird ending.
At least it was better than a lot of Gecko Endings out there.

Mik317

That's it....huh.

I don't regret watching it and I enjoyed most of it....but I am damn glad Toonami was able to get the final two episodes because fuck paying for that lol.

Seda

The two episodes with Seras and Pip holding down against the Scythe woman were by far the best episodes in the OVA.

Honestly I was mostly fine with this final episode, it really just needed one more fight (Seras vs cyborg Major) and the goofy comedy to be cut and moved into the special features as a bonus. Overall the series was really enjoyable and I can recommend it to pretty much anyone who enjoys action anime.

BatDan

Honestly I was mostly fine with this final episode, it really just needed one more fight (Seras vs cyborg Major) and the goofy comedy to be cut and moved into the special features as a bonus. Overall the series was really enjoyable and I can recommend it to pretty much anyone who enjoys action anime.

It happened in the manga, it's going to be adapted into the OVA
Sucks I know, but that was their goal.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I kind of wish they replaced one of the speeches with one more battle. Kind of felt underwhelming at times.

daveo42

Banned
I liked the ending, even if we got a bit of an info dump over the course of around an hour. Way way better than what we ever got with the original anime.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Honestly I would have preferred if Alucard had stayed in the loop or if that happened later or if this episode had ditched the ENDLESS FUCKING SPEECHES but I have seen the TV Series ending and I know what true shit looks like.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Produced by Wild Geese

0TvVzEP.jpg

BatDan

There are people out there that defend the "Arucard" spelling.
It's DracuLa not DracuRa. Learn English you weeaboo fuckheads.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You guys didn't know that he's always been Arucard in Japan? That's not even a "ha, they fucked up in the credits" thing. That's his official name.

The dubs changed it to an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom