• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hellsing Ultimate FIN

• So Alucard was once human - how exactly did he become the alpha vampire?
  • When and where did the Major meet/learn about Alucard to hate him to the point of making this plan?
  • So Mina Harker was turned, drank Alucard's blood and then was turned back allowing her to die as a human but still have enough vampire juice in her for the Doc to replicate vampirism?
  • Where did Schrodinger even come from? Another monster? A creation of the Doctor?
  • Like what was the deal with Walter and his body?
So many unanswered or poorly answered questions. The Major's plan was super convoluted. The animation could have been better in some respects too. That being said, I did enjoy more parts of this OVA series than I hated or was annoyed by so I count this as a success. Certainly better than the original Hellsing TV show.
Alucard is THE vampire, he didnt just get bit and turned one day, he is the reason for their existence, every vampire thats not nazi engineered will lead back to him in some way

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uhhh, shocks SHOULD work on the metal one, unless he's made of a special type of metal that resists electricity.

Crocodile

Alucard is THE vampire, he didnt just get bit and turned one day, he is the reason for their existence, every vampire thats not nazi engineered will lead back to him in some way

I know Alucard is the alpha. But he was clearly originally human in the Hellsing universe. I want to know HOW he became a vampire - the OVA doesn't really show how.

Uhhh, shocks SHOULD work on the metal one, unless he's made of a special type of metal that resists electricity.

Why would electric attacks work on Al it's not like he has a real body to get shocked

Yes you have, Ed. The OTHER ice alchemist this animation team made up also did the same fucking thing with ice.

He's non-canon just like this movie so it really isn't a big deal, heck this isn't even called FMAB:Milos it's just FMA:Milos so *shrug*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why would electric attacks work on Al it's not like he has a real body to get shocked
Oh, he made it sound like his metal didn't conduct electricity or something.

Though it COULD hit the seal used to keep the soul attached to the armor.

Also, I think this OP (or was it one of the ED songs) was sung by Al's JPN voice actor.

Mik317

Hmm..gotta watch out for those biting at their fingers. Might be an alchemist or even a titan.

or about to summon stuff.

i never got that....it takes a lot of power to just easily bite your skin off....and you wouldn't be cool afterwards....but y'know anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom