• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking around the web I believe this was the one he was wearing.

ONE-PIECE-x-NEW-ERA-59Fifty-Fitted-Baseball-Cap-Collection_6.jpg

The Chopper one looks pretty badass tbh.

One_Piece_Snapback_Hats_Snap_Back_Caps_11.JPG

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've been listening to the Ghost Stories dub instead of watching it. Such a good decision. What a funny dub.

Obviously the company that bought the HxH rights are waiting for me to become a voice actor so I can dub Gon. In the words of our great president and a dumb ninja, believe it!!!

I don't know if this is a yes or no. Bass, be more direct.

It means we don't know, some people say it proves its fake because part of the staff is different, some say its real or that palutenia is playable because this is the second Kid icarus update since the leak, others like me just laugh.

All this confirms is that Sakurai knows whats going on and enjoys trolling the fans.

My comment about t.link is that people assumed he was cut when he appeared as an npc on the train in the 3ds footage, and then he was confirmed playable and we find out alfonso replaces t.link if someone is playing him.

bigkrev

Another day, another Tomb Raider thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759877

I'm setting the o/u for bannings in this thread at 4.5 banned, due to the fact that I don't think it lasts the day and all the 504 errors people are getting on GAF.

That said, i'm taking the slight over. The added wrinkle of bitching about Polygons abysmal review in the thread = a ban is going to help out

Is there a link to this ploygon review I can't find it, or just a quick summary of what shenanigans they said that have people bitching?

bigkrev

Is there a link to this ploygon review I can't find it, or just a quick summary of what shenanigans they said that have people bitching?

Summary: They took a half point off of PS4 COD, because it had a minor framerate issue (stemming from the fact that it was actually GOING OVER 60fps at some points),and the Xbone version "felt better" to them, even though it was not 1090 like PS4.

Polygon gave Xbone and PS4 versions of Tomb Raider the same score, not taking off a half point for the frame rate issues the game has. The guy that reviewed the game is the same person who gave TLOU (which ended up Polygons GOTY) a 7.0. He also states he can't tell the difference between 30FPS and 60FPS- which, to be fair, was something I thought as well until I went from 60 FPS of Tomb Raider on PC to 30 on PS3, and the difference was night and day.

I just find it funny that TOMB RAIDER, a game that didn't make GAFs top 5 GOTY last year, is causing all this chaos.

789shadow

Banned
Summary: They took a half point off of PS4 COD, because it had a minor framerate issue (stemming from the fact that it was actually GOING OVER 60fps at some points),and the Xbone version "felt better" to them, even though it was not 1090 like PS4.

Polygon gave Xbone and PS4 versions of Tomb Raider the same score, not taking off a half point for the frame rate issues the game has. The guy that reviewed the game is the same person who gave TLOU (which ended up Polygons GOTY) a 7.0. He also states he can't tell the difference between 30FPS and 60FPS- which, to be fair, was something I thought as well until I went from 60 FPS of Tomb Raider on PC to 30 on PS3, and the difference was night and day.

I just find it funny that TOMB RAIDER, a game that didn't make GAFs top 5 GOTY last year, is causing all this chaos.
GAF will take any excuse to lord high framerate over something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The two things that give credibility to Dr. Pal being in the game are:

She was a character in a Sakurai game.
The game could use some more ladies in it. Rosalina would be a good start and I wouldn't rule out Lucina as at least a marth alt.
Kid Icarus only has a few viable characters. Pittoo is literally a palette swap. Hades or Medusa for villains, sure. But why not the much beloved Dr. Pal?

That being said the leak was fake. This statue thing...wonderful work Sakurai.

It means we don't know, some people say it proves its fake because part of the staff is different, some say its real or that palutenia is playable because this is the second Kid icarus update since the leak, others like me just laugh.

All this confirms is that Sakurai knows whats going on and enjoys trolling the fans.

My comment about t.link is that people assumed he was cut when he appeared as an npc on the train in the 3ds footage, and then he was confirmed playable and we find out alfonso replaces t.link if someone is playing him.

I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom