• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if its 30FPS or 60FPS as long as it isn't noticeably distracting. 60 FPS is better obviously but if it doesn't impact my ability to play the game I'm not going to cry about a 30FPS game

Levyne

Banned
Because GAF is being stupid. I haven't even been looking at the website because of it. Seems okay now though, knock on wood.

789shadow

Banned
I was playing Hearthstone last night while running FRAPS, and my FPS was stuck at 58 FPS, no matter how low I dropped the settings

Why is Blizzard the laziest dev Durante plz fix this
Dev: Shoot People will be capped at 350,000 FPS on PC
GAF: WTF pls fix Durante

Raxus

Cause GAF has been DED all day long hard to post

MY GAF IS DEEEEEEEEAAAAAD.

Yeah, I couldn't log in at all for half of the day. Up until then things were moving at a decent clip. I went in for an interview and watched up to episode 3 of Rick and Morty. Dan Harmon is the King Midas of television.

MY GAF IS DEEEEEEEEAAAAAD.

Yeah, I couldn't log in at all for half of the day. Up until then things were moving at a decent clip. I went in for an interview and watched up to episode 3 of Rick and Morty. Dan Harmon is the King Midas of television.

and those aren't even the best ones.

LOLDSFAN

Another day, another Tomb Raider thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759877

I'm setting the o/u for bannings in this thread at 4.5 banned, due to the fact that I don't think it lasts the day and all the 504 errors people are getting on GAF.

That said, i'm taking the slight over. The added wrinkle of bitching about Polygons abysmal review in the thread = a ban is going to help out

ToonamiGAF aka GamblingGAF huehuehue.

This thread seems to have slowed down a bit.

I've been really busy the past two days so thank goodness.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
A week and half of constant headaches now starting to disappear I can get back into watching things like anime instead of constantly holding my head.

Raxus

A week and half of constant headaches now starting to disappear I can get back into watching things like anime instead of constantly holding my head.

Foxuzamaki:

psyduck.gif

I just hope it is early may so i can get it before I have to return home after graduation, going back to the rock indefinitely is gonna be a bitch soon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't be a resolution nazi!

I still play various GBA games on my 1080p television upscaled on the GB Player to glorious 480p!

Good games are good games.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Don't be a resolution nazi!

I still play various GBA games on my 1080p television upscaled on the GB Player to glorious 480p!

Good games are good games.

Indeed. I love my GB Player.

I'm looking forward to DS games on my TV.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't love playing DS on 3DS, don't mind playing it on the 3DS XL but I'm fortunate enough to have two DSi XL's, the best platfrom for DS games.

I'll buy a few choice favorites if they hit Wii U and possibly some games I never got around to, assuming it happens. GBA still hasn't. GCN hasn't. N64 hasn't. Genesis hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom