• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I woke up just to post this gif.

FLCtRRZ.gif

daveo42

Banned
I generally don't watch comedy shows

While it does have a lot of comedy in it, there are also a lot of pop culture references, some decent action sequences, well-written characters, and a fairly deep underlying plot that ties the entire series together. Also, you can never go wrong with Patrick Warburton.

I'd still suggest giving the series a shot.

While it does have a lot of comedy in it, there are also a lot of pop culture references, some decent action sequences, well-written characters, and a fairly deep underlying plot that ties the entire series together. Also, you can never go wrong with Patrick Warburton.

I'd still suggest giving the series a shot.

I have so many manga/anime/games to read/watch/play lol

Crocodile

I have so many manga/anime/games to read/watch/play lol

Don't know what's on that list but Venture Borthers is better than the vast majority of them. 100% positive.

I know this feeling all too well. You could...ya know...not watch the Naruto filler hell...

Oh that's right Bass is watching the Naruto filler. One can't complain they have too much shit to watch if they are purposely exposing themselves to Nartuo filler hell :p

Good god Bish

That got too many laughs from me for this early in the morning. Well done!

Well done.

Inu link in the OP should point to this picture.

I can't stop staring at the shoes in his locker...

That Inuyasha pic. So good!

I''m tempted to use this as an avatar.

It's not..It's not like I w-w-want your praise, baka!
Don't take it the wrong way!

>//////<

Don't know what's on that list but Venture Borthers is better than the vast majority of them. 100% positive.

Oh that's right Bass is watching the Naruto filler. One can't complain they have too much shit to watch if they are purposely exposing themselves to Nartuo filler hell :p

I know this feeling all too well. You could...ya know...not watch the Naruto filler hell...

This is truth.

Well I

Yeah I can't argue that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom