• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But also the evil dude is a moron. Why would he ever install a door that Asuna could easily open? He should have made it so that only he could open it.
Hey hey you gotta be fair even if you're a bad guy , actually especially so .its like making a death machine that you leave unattended and that's easy to escape .

But also the evil dude is a moron. Why would he ever install a door that Asuna could easily open? He should have made it so that only he could open it.

Now that is something that was explained in the books and not in the anime. The villain bugged the area so that Asuna wouldn't be able to see the buttons when he entered the code. Its why Asuna looks in a mirror to see the code because it doesn't blur her image in the reflection

Hey hey you gotta be fair even if you're a bad guy , actually especially so .its like making a death machine that you leave unattended and that's easy to escape .
Equal opportunity kidnapper.

Now that is something that was explained in the books and not in the anime. The villain bugged the area so that Asuna wouldn't be able to see the buttons when he entered the code. Its why Asuna looks in a mirror to see the code because it doesn't blur her image in the reflection

Ohhhhhh. See, that makes more sense.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I mean... it was visually represented in the show. I guess people weren't paying attention.

i just don't see why the dude needs a door or a keypad in the first place when he can basically bend the game to his will.

Check out this dandy cover for Newtype magazine:

tumblr_myj6xa9Lpp1qmlmyuo1_1280.jpg

i just don't see why the dude needs a door or a keypad in the first place when he can basically bend the game to his will.

Or why not just make a room with no door and warp in and out?

Exactly. The keypad was so unnecessary.

somebody brought up the rumor a while back that Toonami had struck a deal to get Black Lagoon and Full Metal Panic.

Black Lagoon isn't exactly a hard show to guess so i really don't believe this, but i thought it was worth mentioning.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ha. Same here. My friend let me borrow the DVDs for just Fumoffu.

The first series and TSR are pretty fun in their own right, they aren't quite as funny as Fumoffu. Interestingly enough part of the reason Fumoffu's comedy translates so well is because the original writer is a big Monty Python fan.

The series as a whole would be a great addition to Toonami, I feel like you guys would like it a lot.

EDIT: It's set up a lot like FMA. Everything builds on everything else and ends in a totally fuckawesome way. They are probably two of the few series where the characters really earn their respective endings.

Ultratech

Fast travel's existed since at least 1998 (or whenever OoT hit) :lol

Try WAY before that. Dragon Quest III had it and that was in 1988.
(More specifically, fast travel to a area of your choice.)

Alfheim Online is just a badly designed piece of shit. No two ways about it.

Well, issues are bound to happen when you lift a game straight up from something that may have not been well designed in the first place (SAO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom