• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seriously Family Guy pisses me off. Every single joke is "OH LOOK AT THE *RANDOM THING*" or "THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I *RANDOM THING*" OR "THAT'S LIKE *RANDOM THING*"

There's no coherence to anything, the characters are annoying, and most of the parodizing falls flat.

Why is it popular?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, not sure if I want to see the new Spongebob movie after hearing it wasn't as good, especially compared to the first.

Seriously Family Guy pisses me off. Every single joke is "OH LOOK AT THE *RANDOM THING*" or "THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I *RANDOM THING*" OR "THAT'S LIKE *RANDOM THING*"

There's no coherence to anything, the characters are annoying, and most of the parodizing falls flat.

Why is it popular?

At one point the show was rather clever and original

Why is it popular?
Because it had a few "decent" seasons and has just been coasting along on FOX ever since. Plus ratings are still decent.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I find it bizarre that Cartoon Network/Adult Swim has been advertising a Nickelodeon movie.
I mean, I know they did it with TMNT but that's not same thing.

Server changes at Toonami huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom