• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so basically blah blah blah now's not the right time to kill them, let's pad this plot out?

we up for another episode of nothing fucking happening?

Crayolan

B) I've never seen the show but what I've heard/read suggests its actually legit if your into slice of life stuff

As someone who's into slice of life stuff...

K-ON is okay at best throughout most of the first season with some decent comedy and a somewhat entertaining story arc. But it never really gets any better than okay.

And season 2 is nothing but really, really dull moe garbage.

LOLDSFAN

As someone who's into slice of life stuff...

K-ON is okay at best throughout most of the first season with some decent comedy and a somewhat entertaining story arc. But it never really gets any better than okay.

And season 2 is nothing but really, really dull moe garbage.

K-On! movie is the bomb.

Crocodile

People said the same thing about Girl Und Panzer...

Touche. I'm at least a little more willing to believe that K-On has some redeeming properties but it doesn't seem like the type of show I want to take the time to figure out if the praise is justified anyway.

That is hilarious to build up the fight for a year of episodes, and then just take it away so quickly.

Kind of pathetic really. I remember seeing a video of a fight here between Sasuke & Naruto and Crew from one of those CC2 Naruto video games. I guess that was something they added? SMH if video game writers > Kishimoto

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
THAT WHOLE ARC COULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN LIKE AN HOUR

HOW MANY EPISODES WAS THAT?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Actually, this shit got so stretched out and twisted that I actually need this recap. This is terrible storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom