• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait...the mission was to capture Kabuto...and then captured Kabuto....and then cause they went after sasuke...they fucked the pooch.

Crocodile

Who is this recap for? Who needs this?

Fuck this arc! And I hear the next is filler? BARF

"Sasuke is too strong, Naruto is no match" - hurray more Sasuke fellatio :/

Crayolan

Huh?
Episdoe 4 is hilarious, Episode 5 is one of the best in the entire series. 6 and 7 were pretty strong too. 8 is when things start going south.

Been a while since I watched KLK so I may be misremembering things.
I recall a weak part in between episode 3 and the start of the E4 Gauntlet, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

Akainu

They could have used that recap to move the plot along...oh who am I kidding.

Bet you wished yo didn't teach him your strongest technique.

there's a difference. naruto has an overarching story that keeps you invested; people like family guy because it panders to the lowest common denominator

Naruto is basically that same lowest common denominator but for people who like overarching stories at this point

Also somehow I typed denominator as demonimator... dunno how that happened o_O

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Time for your next mission" A filler arc!

"Sakura, want to go on a date tonight?" ... Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amikami

Banned
Yeah. Shippuden's pacing. Really I just can't sometimes. I love Naruto but this is just atrocious. Hope it gets better soon.

Raxus

I love how a 2 minute summary covered 20 episodes and got across all necessary information further highlight how utterly pointless this arc is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom