• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WTF, March 21st? But that's the last night for both Gurren Lagann & DMWL. 28th seems the most plausable, but since that's directly from the source, who knows.

ckohler

bEdN2ai.png

http://i.imgur.com/KBp4D2u.png

It hurts so good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta decides it's time to stop fooling around after waiting for Goku to come back to Earth, Ryuko gets into an intense tennis match, Sai tries to make friends with the Ino-Shika-Cho trio, Team Inuyasha comes across a flower demon while Naraku has Kanna set a trap, it's balls to the wall for Team Dai-Gurren as they make a final stand against the Human Annihilation System, this week's Franky is going all out in a super rumble with Fukurou while Chimney and Gonbe lead Luffy to Spandam's secret passage, and Ganta begins to remember some things about Shiro while some dissidents take an interest in the Woodpecker.

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 11 - Will Goku Make it in Time?! Three Hours Until the Battle Resumes!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 2 - So Sexy She Might Pass Out
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 54 - Nightmare
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 10 - Flowers Drenched in Sadness
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 22 - This is My Final Duty
2:30 - One Piece - 288 - Fukurou's Miscalculation! My Cola is the Water of Life!
3:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 7 - Wretched Egg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
SAO II on Toonami, eh? OK! Really, I have no problem with this. It's totally the kind of large show the block needs. My issues with SAO are more a "modern anime in general" thing rather than against it itself. And always YAY for series with reasonable ending times.

Really, the reactions to such shows are some of the best in here. And it'll surely give me some fun stuff to sketch. KLK and SAO II For Toonami Shame[less] Dump 2015.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess I might as well say this, despite the fact for the most part, we've been doing rather well lately, but I know how many people were hinting at specific moments or "Oh man, next week is THAT episode" when the first season of SAO aired.

Let's try to not do that with SAO2, okay? Reactions are much more enjoyable/fun to read when expectations aren't heightened by "hype" or hinting/teasing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I guess I might as well say this, despite the fact for the most part, we've been doing rather well lately, but I know how many people were hinting at specific moments or "Oh man, next week is THAT episode" when the first season of SAO aired.

Let's try to not do that with SAO2, okay? Reactions are much more enjoyable/fun to read when expectations aren't heightened by "hype" or hinting/teasing.

Does SAO2 even have "those" episodes?

Raxus

I can't wait for SAO season 2 for all the well developed plot and backstory and this series has a LOT of backstory.

Jarate

Banned
Since I was banned during SAO 1 amd sleepy during the other half, thisll be prolly my first time with you guys on the SAO

I shall try to bring the epiduo gifs

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
nah....forreal in the episodes ive seen there is no way they could have that happen out of nowhere

you can't be serious

I'll just say that I watched Digibro's review of SAO II, and the explanation is ungodly stupid.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ratings will be through the roof and that's what matters
Pretty much. I recall SAO did rather well, so SAO2 will probably bring similar, if not bigger numbers.

....then again, who knows, maybe it'll be less if there's people like us who disliked the first season....but we're still watching it, so whatever.

LOLDSFAN

Please.

The explanation iirc is

in Gungale Online you're normally required to play as a character that looks like your gender. Kirito randomly gets selected to have a female avatar its like a 1:10000 chance or something like that.

Crocodile

The explanation iirc is

in Gungale Online you're normally required to play as a character that looks like your gender. Kirito randomly gets selected to have a female avatar its like a 1:10000 chance or something like that.

That's not so much an explanation, since it makes no goddamn sense, but you rather just saying what happened. I ain't blaming you though, not the first time the series has had dumb plot points :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom