• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I stay up until 7 a.m. each night. Though yeah I think the latest I would stay up for Toonami was 3 or 3:30, depending on if the rerun was worth watching.

Fates has one of the biggest troll moves of all time in the Revelation path.

Big Spoilers

In one of the last chapters, it's revealed that Azura is your cousin since her mom is your Mother's Sister. From what I've heard NOA did nothing to change this.

Way to make me feel like a major pervert Japan.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That and a ton of posting from the Space Dandy premiere.

Also, I've got to get some things off my chest. I know a lot of you have watched ahead in One Piece and know that a certain crewmember is going to join up really rather soon. Yes, the ninth Strawhat is Captain Puzzle. He's like Paulie only Chains>Ropes. His funny quirk is having a useless filler crew that made it to the New World and that he was a fun loving captain who was on his sick bed awhile ago.

I would like Puzzle and the crew to travel with them for a bit...for them to suffer.

Like have his crew catch horrible diseases, and be left in a situation where they have to resort to cannibalism.

That'd be fun.

Also, I've got to get some things off my chest. I know a lot of you have watched ahead in One Piece and know that a certain crewmember is going to join up really rather soon. Yes, the ninth Strawhat is Captain Puzzle. He's like Paulie only Chains>Ropes. His funny quirk is having a useless filler crew that made it to the New World and that he was a fun loving captain who was on his sick bed awhile ago.

I love in the future seasons when Captain Puzzle accidentally stumbles on the One Piece but he's so cool that he doesn't say anything to Luffy and the others so they can keep having their adventures. Cuz he loves his nakama. ;__;

Shippuden has some bad filler characters.

Putting aside blue condom guy right now, remember this little shit?
2i8y6ux.png

How is it the filler designs have gotten worse?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shippuden Filler isn't all bad.

Though generally as an expert on OG Naruto filler its been much worse. Long ass Bleach like arcs, none of the one off comedy episodes. This current filler arc is basically twice as long as the longest arc from filler hell.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty sure this arc is still the longest filler arc in the series at this point. Current one might beat it though.

You're right and I messed up. In two weeks this current filler arc in Shippuden will be twice as long as the longest arc in the original Filler hell, and it's still got ten weeks left.

Line_HTX

Do we really want to deal with a Sentai dub on Toonami so soon after Akame Ga Kill and Parasyte?

It can't be worse than Akame at least. Hell, Akame is the worst of everything Toonami has aired in mankind history. It managed to be worse than SAO's worst moments for the sake of trying to be grimdark.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Captain Puzzle is bad to the bone! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I watched every single episode of GXP.

Didn't skip a single episode.

I remember nothing of substance about that series....

...remember pink haired guy?
latest

He was a character on that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom