• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

How far along is the Sailor Moon redub? I wonder if Viz is holding off their efforts on HxH until they can allocate some resources from that project.

I actually wouldn't mind Crystal Moon being on the block.

That way we can all point out and agree on how Sailor Mars is the best scout, and how useless Tuxedo Mask is.

Raxus

I actually wouldn't mind Crystal Moon being on the block.

That way we can all point out and agree on how Sailor Mars is the best scout, and how useless Tuxedo Mask is.

I tossed a rose at the Monster of the Week and reminded you to use your OP attack Sailor Moon!

I'm helping!

Can I just say how stupid it is that Viz has not put Sailor Moon up for streaming here in Canada? Granted, most if not all of Viz's shows aren't streamable here in Canada (Fuck you too, Hulu) but Sailor Moon is particularly egregious since it was huge here in Canada back in the day.

Seda

Looks like Gill is also in Tokyo if there was any doubt Jason's trip wasn't Toonami related.

have a silly picture

PoibeyKm.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All of Netflix's dubs are actually pretty good so far. KOS and Seven Deadly Sins uses basically the same people you'd find in an Aniplex dub.

I would like some Gundam on Toonami.

Then we can all agree everyone in Zeon, even the well meaning people, deserve to die horribly in the cold vacuum of space.

Also, the moral system in Fallout 4 makes literally no sense. They tried to mix it up, and they made it even worse.

Preston puts stealing a note just a few notches below cold blooded murder. Even if stealing that note ultimately helps me save lives.

Line_HTX

Let's all go to that con in Atlanta, I forget the name, and persuade Demarco together that Dandy S2 rerun is for the greater good.

Seda can do all the talk. Seems good at persuasion.

:p

Seda

Let's all go to that con in Atlanta, I forget the name, and persuade Demarco together that Dandy S2 rerun is for the greater good.

Seda can do all the talk. Seems good at persuasion.

:p
Momocon, which by the way is May 26-29. Toonami isn't confirmed to attend yet.

I may not go this year, depending on a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom