• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
For every moment that the ocean dub does well, there's a moment where it's awful.

I much prefer a consistent good dub than one that's all over the place.

I got it! Let's splice the best of the Funi dub and the best of the Ocean Dub together :D

This would be worse than either dub wouldn't it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
On1Hjjh.gif

BBboy20

XOIfJJb.png
Already made a twitch icon.

I don't recall Death Note having mature stuff beyond squirting blood.

When are we going to get a Fist of the North Star live action Hollywood blockbuster (I've actually had an idea for a script, but have been way too lazy to do anything with it)
I still want to write a Super Mario movie.

The only role I recognize from McDowell is Admiral Tolwyn in the Wing Commander games, especially his riveting performance in the 4th game, The Price of Freedom.
Hes a riveting actor.

*looks at image* whoa there.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I am now tempted to put a VR headset on my avatar after seeing that twitch icon & pic. I actually made a joke one involving that silly video made by the Senran Kagura team, but I could never bring myself to actually use it/find a good time to jokingly switch to it for a thread.

bigkrev

Y'all should play Superhot.
Game is great, even if I spent over an hour last night repeatedly failing the final part of the final stage before going to bed, and then beating it on my second try this morning.

Soulflarz

Banned

that childish annotation lol

great song though~

Game is great, even if I spent over an hour last night repeatedly failing the final part of the final stage before going to bed, and then beating it on my second try this morning.

Yes but buy it on nuuvem, it costs $9.50
And the story is 2hr long. Idk, I like it a lot for $10, but at $22.50 i'd be annoyed
If anyone wants it on steam and wants an additional 15% off, nag me for the coupon code.

BBboy20

It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually didn't even look at the art. I tabbed out when the song started playing in sufficient quality (because its a bonus track there's lots of shitty recordings of it floating around) and only when everyone pointed it out did I notice the fan art.

BBboy20

I actually didn't even look at the art. I tabbed out when the song started playing in sufficient quality (because its a bonus track there's lots of shitty recordings of it floating around) and only when everyone pointed it out did I notice the fan art.
Oh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Actually that's because
Bulma's hair is supposed to be purple, but Toei messed up back in Dragon Ball.

Toei fucks up with color a lot. For example, the white trim on the Going Merry is brown in the manga (basically the same color as the rest of the ship).

Bartholomew Kuma is another one who springs to mind. He was supposed to be wearing orange, but Toei put him in black.
There's one or two other changes with him in the anime as well that I won't get into right now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bartholomew Kuma is another one who springs to mind. He was supposed to be wearing orange, but Toei put him in black.
There's one or two other changes with him in the anime as well that I won't get into right now.

Remind what that is.

Line_HTX

these last few weeks have been so busy

but im going to set aside time saturday to watch dimension dub

Huge Houston con in downtown. The Kizu tix I got is at 9:15 way out on the west side and 30 minutes from my house. I can DVR, but I don't think I can make it to Dimension W at 11:30.

TUSR

Banned
Huge Houston con in downtown. The Kizu tix I got is at 9:15 way out on the west side and 30 minutes from my house. I can DVR, but I don't think I can make it to Dimension W at 11:30.

kizu >>>

do what must be done

enjoy kizu enough for both of us

Crocodile

I wonder what Pre-Flight will look like from Tokyo.

They said they are doing an episode from Tokyo? Huh. I would normally expect big-sh news but since Dimension W dropped pretty recently I guess I'd keep expectations down. This si supposed to be the 1 year anniversary of Pre-Flight right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Actually, since Parasyte ends the 2nd week of April, perhaps we'll learn of its replacement near the end of March, like the final week?

.....also if Dimension W has dubstep, |OT| Dimension Wubwubwub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom