• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Well, this week's PreFlight might just be a pre-recorded thing (as they usually are) that airs while they are in Tokyo.

So this One Piece filler arc...

tumblr_o325z7gUH01rvb8cmo1_400.gif

That's some filler ass filler content right there.

Seda

I clicked through it. Nothing major. It's a 'best of' voting results show.

The base is called "The Vindication".

And Zonic's name is either Joseph, Tyler, or Matthew.

Tomorrow's 'goodie' is basically the same line-up promo as last time with Dimension W spliced in.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did they say anything about the first #### people to vote for that poll to win a shirt &/or pin?

Also LOL ICHIGO WON BEST OUTFIT, & I love right after my reaction, DeMarco is all "bullshit, that's not a special outfit"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, 18 minutes in, they talk about the TOM statue that I won. From the sounds of it, I should get it next week or so?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Been watching Digimon Tamers (subbed). I would love if they made a series of followup movies similar to Adventure Tri. The Tamers in high school, their partners coming to the real world to help deal with a threat worse than the D-Reaper. Which would hard to top considering it was an eldritch horror.

Who the hell would?

Good point. Wish they cared about the canon stuff though..

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys, I've got it, the next filler arc will be the captain of those penguins, & he's a pirate as well. & he'll look like this:

kinggo10.jpg

He'll be the REAL king of pirates!!

Grexeno

I think I can allow some laziness efficiency every now and then.
This is literally the first time this has ever happened, at least on nu-Toonami.

Along with bump sets sticking around way too long to the point where they have absolutely nothing to do with the current content of shows, the presentation is actually getting quite lame lately.

Jarate

Banned
This is literally the first time this has ever happened, at least on nu-Toonami.

Along with bump sets sticking around way too long to the point where they have absolutely nothing to do with the current content of shows, the presentation is actually getting quite lame lately.
It sounds to me like Dimension W was kind of a spur of the moment decision thing by the Toonami guys, which would make sense given that it hasn't even aired that long. I also believe that Champloo was a quickly made replacement for a show they were working hard to get but failed at (I'm looking at Jojo)

Also, they probably blew a lot of their budget on Invader. Hopefully they'll get some new stuff soon, but it's alright for right now. Of we see issues later on, then it might be a cause for concern

Mizerman

Guys, I've got it, the next filler arc will be the captain of those penguins, & he's a pirate as well. & he'll look like this:

kinggo10.jpg

He'll be the REAL king of pirates!!

Considering the kind of show One Piece is, I wouldn't doubt it.

Can't wait to see Law, though.

So my character's entire head just disappeared in Fallout 4.

I was walking around without a head for around three minutes.

So that happened.

bigkrev

I read old Game Magazines on my iPad every night before I go to bed, and last night I came across this ad for the original Intruder! Who knew it was sponsored by Nintendo!
CcHlsnQUMAEQoLu.jpg

SUPER HOT is good

SUPER
HOT
SUPER
HOT
SUPER
HOT

I played endless mode for 2 hours today. Game is really good.

bigkrev

I was hoping someone would bring this up! What a strange idea! Not the worst cover I've ever heard either though it sounds like it was destined for Elite Beat Agents 2.

The television advertisements for GTA: VC using the Flock of Seagull's version of that song that were concurrent with that OP made for a really strange time!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It sounds to me like Dimension W was kind of a spur of the moment decision thing by the Toonami guys, which would make sense given that it hasn't even aired that long. I also believe that Champloo was a quickly made replacement for a show they were working hard to get but failed at (I'm looking at Jojo)

Also, they probably blew a lot of their budget on Invader. Hopefully they'll get some new stuff soon, but it's alright for right now. Of we see issues later on, then it might be a cause for concern

Champloo was a quickly made replacement for the Fujiko show that they decided they couldn't actually air after all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's hard to look to the earlier stuff because MAAAANNNNNN late '90s/early 2000s CGI has not aged well.

..........also yes, I remember watching those during sunday school or whatever as a kid. It's amazing just how many releases there've been over the years.

Guys.

Akame Ga Kill won't be on Toonami tomorrow.
BUT IT WILL
MOST LIKELY
RETURN IN APRIL, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Which was turned into a theatrical movie. And it wasn't very good if I recall right.
Holy crap, I forgot about that.

........what was even the moral? Don't be lazy?

Edit: Is it just me, or did they take down this week's pre-flight. I wanted to show some friends, but I can't seem to find it, & the link doesn't seem to work either.

Line_HTX

Oh, I already left Anime Matsuri for the day.

Looks like I'll miss out on the Funimation Peep Show at the top of the hour.

Good thing they'll have their Twitter going in that hour, ROFL

Mizerman

I remember watching Rave Master a long time ago on Cartoon Network, then it stopped showing up.

Then I come to find out that the anime stopped cold turkey.

Raxus

Didn't the manga for the series finish before the author decided to copy One Piece?

Happy Toonami day.

We are free of The Edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom