• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A bit late on this, but....

And Zonic's name is either Joseph, Tyler, or Matthew.
Hint, it's the one where they didn't have trouble reading the last name.

Though I thought I was first to reach 9,000, so why was my name read last?

You know who is not in Pokken?

Hawlucha.

You know who is in Pokken?

The best lucha libre Pokémon.

pikachulibre.png

He's okay....I guess.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I never cared for the 4th FMA03 opening that everyone else seems to like.

The only opening in either series I don't like is the one I heard the least, that being the one for the fifth season of FMA:B.

The other eight openings are impeccable to my tastes. I like all of the endings to one degree or another.

Rewrite is probably my third favorite.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No joke, part of me just wants to get Pokken because I can make Pikachu do a german suplex on a Charizard.

......well also the fact I'm directly controlling the Pokemon themselves, which sounds more interesting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've had to be an adult today so I didn't play a ton of Pokémon.

I...didn't have to be an adult last night though and watched the two most recent movies and a bunch of X/Y with a buddy and played some Red and Blue. Timeless classics, I don't care how much better the new games are (and boy howdy, they are much better) I can still play these just as easily as I did in 1998.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I bought a Pikachu amiibo. Does that count?

I lost interest in Pokemon after Silver/Gold/Crystal, & this was when I was about 10-ish. It probably didn't help I had all 3 versions, so I probably was exhausted from having to play all 3 at the same time. Granted, I don't mind the spin-off titles. I still think that, despite being really short, Pokemon Snap is a fun little game & wish they could expand upon the idea.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, three years have already passed so it's time for the Z Fighters to gather for the androids' attack, Kyoma Mabuchi arrives on the scene to hunt down illegal Coils in Dimension W's not-quite-simuldub premiere, Reiko meets with Shinichi as the police close in on her, having left Edo behind the trio attempt to pass the Hakone checkpoint in the mountains with little success, Naruto runs into Guren while Shizune's group arrives to join the mission, Luffy finishes off his battle with Don Accino and it's time to say sayonara to the mighty Phoenix Pirates as the Straw Hats set their sights on Fishman Island once more, and finally Satsuki plays her hand and throws down against Ragyo Kiryuin.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 58 - Goku's New Move, Instant Transmission! The Three-Year Training Session Begins!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 59 - Undetectable Monsters! The Androids Appear!
12:30 - Dimension W - 1 - Collector
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 18 - More Than Human
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 9 - Beatbox Bandits
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 101 - Everyone's Feelings
2:30 - One Piece - 335 - Waiting in the New World! Farewell to the Brave Pirates!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 18 - Into the Night

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"UUGGHHHH, AMIIBO DON'T DO ENOUGH, WHAT'S THE POINT OF BUYING THEM"

"UUUGGGHHH, AMIIBO DO TOO MUCH, FORCED $13 PIECE OF PLASTIC PAYWALL"

You either hear one or the other.

Also THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE OP FILLER ARC, YEEESSSS. I know next week is still considered filler, but it's separate from this arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So Man God.

That episode of One Piece you keep talking about, and telling people to be here for.

Is it tonight?

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT....when the Ice Hunter arc ends. The last appearance of Captain Puzzle before he sets back to the New World, to await the ones who will find the One Piece in his garage.

Next week...One Piece...is can't miss. Even if Naruto puts you to sleep you gotta DVR this episode, but being there live is ideal.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah-Roo-D'oh

How the hell do people get a "doe" sound out of NaruTO?! Annoys the hell out of me, & I don't even like the show.

It is most definitely not tonight.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT....when the Ice Hunter arc ends. The last appearance of Captain Puzzle before he sets back to the New World, to await the ones who will find the One Piece in his garage.

Next week...One Piece...is can't miss. Even if Naruto puts you to sleep you gotta DVR this episode, but being there live is ideal.

So you guys are saying Puzzle isn't going to join the crew tonight?

Also, I don't really follow kickstarters.

If something makes 1/3 of its goal on the first day, and it's gonna run for a month, it's probably gonna make it right?

"UUGGHHHH, AMIIBO DON'T DO ENOUGH, WHAT'S THE POINT OF BUYING THEM"

"UUUGGGHHH, AMIIBO DO TOO MUCH, FORCED $13 PIECE OF PLASTIC PAYWALL"

You either hear one or the other.

Also THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE OP FILLER ARC, YEEESSSS. I know next week is still considered filler, but it's separate from this arc.

I've never really understood the first one honestly. Like, being totally ignore-able because they don't do anything super relevant is the ideal for $13 plastic toys with video game functionality. The toy itself should be the main appeal.

I think the clear solution is putting a really garbage speaker in every single Amiibo

That way if I want to hear what Mario sounds like through a washing machine, I can just push a button and there it is.

I bought a Wii-U pretty early.

I don't own a single Amiibo.

It's not that I think I would regret the purchase. It's more due the fact that I could put that money towards owning an actual game.

I have a problem where I make a bunch of smaller purchases thinking that they're cheaper than a larger purchase but in the end they all end up being kinda the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom