• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
There is no reason why luffy should be having trouble with these scrubs.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hot Hot Fruit.
We already have Ace, and
Sakazuki
. This just seems really pointless.

As a heads up, the villains of the first few One Piece movies also had fire/heat powers. It's Toei's go-to for filler villain abilities.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
>has the power of melting anything he touches
>lives IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARCTIC

How has he not melted his home yet.

"rubber band of doom"

BatDan

As a heads up, the villains of the first few One Piece movies also had fire/heat powers. It's Toei's go-to for filler villain abilities.

At least the fourth movie had the gelatin guy. Even if his defeat was exactly the same as Crocodile's...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FART POWER

........wait, didn't Franky say he was out of energy/needed soda or something a few episodes ago?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hope those heart-shaped donuts have red jelly in them so I can pretend it's blood as I rip it apart.

BatDan

It wouldn't be so dumb if the villains were at least as physically devastating as CP9. But alas....

For real.
The majority of CP9 were Devil Fruit users, and all of them knew advanced assassination techniques (which everyone can apparently learn with enough training).
These guys are one DF user with a hockey asshole, an annoying figure skating couple, the twins, and a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom