• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh please, we just had an arc where Robin promised she would stick with the crew. This really does feel like it was made before Water 7

this is how you know it's filler

Robin does something helpful

9405db287cca29db9797a09ebaf96eef.gif

Seda

So, they want bounties on the Straw Hats, do they want them dead? Sounded like they expected them to die in the ice cell, but then they give them provisions?

Grexeno

So, they want bounties on the Straw Hats, do they want them dead? Sounded like they expected them to die in the ice cell, but then they give them provisions?
I think the provisions was entirely the work of Robin and the little girl.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toei, you can not not not not not not not not not NOT make me possibly care about Captain Puzzle

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The fact this should've taken place before Water 7 would make a whole lot of sense, but then there's Franky, so....

.......it just makes this filler worse knowing it's after CP9 compared to before.

KID, THIS DUDE AIN'T GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES WHEN WE'VE BEEN FOLLOWING OUR MAIN CHARACTER WHO'S BEEN AIMING FOR THAT GOAL FOR OVER 200 EPISODES.

Thank you, Luffy.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I guess this is a more general One Piece question then, are bounties listed for live capture only?

Nope. Dead or alive. Well, there's
one recent bounty in the manga that's for alive only but that's for a very specific reason

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No, that's a legit question, why ARE you letting Zoro lead the way?!?

Thank goodness, it sounds like we're close to the end of this arc. 2 more weeks, I'm guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom