• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sadly... Three more episodes.

Followed by a one-shot goofy episode.

I'm out. See you in the morning.

If this filler were actually having them fight the traditional way I'd probably understand being as upset about comparing them to CP9 but as it stands it's just been a bunch of trickery and running away on the bad guys end.

Aside from the boss it doesn't seem like they're playing up their power too much. I don't really see why it's worth getting this angry over.

The only super bad thing I'm feeling about it is the way they're handling Puzzle. And not the rest of his crew. They're fine. It's just him. Everything about him is so odd and fake. I admire what they want to try to do but it's not working at all. Not even a little bit.

I'm going to need something excruciating in order for me to be all "AAAGH WORST THING EVER! FUCK ME!" though. I'm just coasting right now.

Seda

March might be a significant improvement over February if Akame's replacement is at least kinda decent and out of One Piece filler. Plus Android Arc will be in full swing.

Naruto Filler still holding strong though.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB TAKARADA.

Balla!

March might be a significant improvement over February if Akame's replacement is at least kinda decent and out of One Piece filler. Plus Android Arc will be in full swing.

Naruto Filler still holding strong though.

Praying for a Black Lagoon/Space Dandy replacement for AGK.

CamNuhvW4AAYiEc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom