• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I think people are being too literal when Jason says they "have surprises". Like, I doubt he's really meaning one specific <thing> is the surprise that he has in mind. Or that he counts 'surprises' and keeps 'em in a documented list or something.

When he first said that, we didn't know about Samurai Jack, which is certainly fitting. When asked "r ther moar surprisez??" he's not going to say "nah".

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think people are being too literal when Jason says they "have surprises". Like, I doubt he's really meaning one specific <thing> is the surprise that he has in mind. Or that he counts 'surprises' and keeps 'em in a documented list or something.

When he first said that, we didn't know about Samurai Jack, which is certainly fitting. When asked "r ther moar surprisez??" he's not going to say "nah".

That's because he's bringing Coop back in his giant robot car!

Seda

That's because he's bringing Coop back in his giant robot car!

:O

anyway, Dimension W has to be better than Akame ga Kill right? It should have at least a decent English Dub, and if I don't care for the show - it's only 12 weeks.

I don't want to make any huge generalizations, but if you don't like giant robots...

...you might be a bad person.

Though if you do like giant robots, then you might also support the Principality of Zeon, in which case you are also a bad person.

Crocodile

I legit don't think they are going to top BRAND NEW EPISODES OF SAMURAI JACK!!!!

giant robots suck ass unless they're super expressive

therefore diebuster and ttgl are the only good giant robot shows

A) No (as in there are other good giant robot shows - obviously the ones you've mentioned are good)

B) Have you watched Godannar yet?

Puruzi

Banned
A) No (as in there are other good giant robot shows - obviously the ones you've mentioned are good)

B) Have you watched Godannar yet?

oh right, Kenzen Robo Daimidaler is a good one too

I watched episode 1 of Goddanar and thought it was ok, haven't watched more yet

Seda

I know a few people who simply just don't care for 'mecha' type shows and can't get into them, nothing wrong with that.

Moaradin

I consider Gunbuster and Gurren Lagann some of my favorite animes, yet some reason I haven't seen much mecha outside of that. Not sure why lol

Seda

bnGk0Sk.png

(did you know all the images in the OP link to a wiki page?)

The new show is Dimension W?
Oh dear, I'm watching that right now. I don't like it very much so far.
It's like it has all the elements to be good, but it just can't... put it together very well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The new show is Dimension W?
Oh dear, I'm watching that right now. I don't like it very much so far.
It's like it has all the elements to be good, but it just can't... put it together very well.

When I was reading it I had no real issues with it, but when I fell off I never really felt the need to jump back on either.

bigkrev

The Dub of Rurouni Kenshin is on Netflix, but the Dub doesn't have the English language versions of the opening

I'm literally in hell

Moaradin

Netflix is missing a bunch of episodes for a lot of anime. Hunter x Hunter got added like a year ago and it's still missing the last 48 episodes.

BBboy20

Hey guys, look at these amazing shirt designs Sentai is selling at a con.

Ca-3h6cWIAE13r_.jpg

Make sure they tweet a picture of you so they can use the hashtag "#SentaiNoticedYou"
giphy.gif

confirmed next show on Toonami

dS1nmtS.jpg

~Granny with a Gun~
Discipline!

When was the last time Sabat was the lead actor?

Sounds odd but i'll give anything a shot once.
We watch TOonami so it's not like you have a choice. >=D

Chicks dig giant robots.
Also, I dig giant robots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poV2mZuVOjI

Kaizer

Banned
Just saw the news about Dimension W, pretty cool. I've watched 3 episodes of it and it's alright - not the most amazing show, but infinitely better than Akame Ga Kill.

As far as surprises go, I'd love to see Jojo on AS.

Moaradin

The fact that a r rated deadpool movie even exist is pretty mindblowing, and somehow it's even doing really well in the box office?

BBboy20

The fact that a r rated deadpool movie even exist is pretty mindblowing, and somehow it's even doing really well in the box office?
It's outperforming 50 Shades of Grey.

Can't wait to see Deadpool soon. My nipples are tingling with excitement.

Yes, that's how excited I am.
Wade would be proud with that sentiment if he existed.

Going to go see Deadpool on Sunday with a friend. Should be lots of fun. :)
Barrels of fun, laughs, and bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom