• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Nah a lot of it's filler works well (unlike Naruto's) and generally it elongates fights adding weaker forms and attacks before they fully charge up. I'd rather have that then tons of reaction shots and flash backs in every bloody fight.

How would compare Bleach anime-manga pacing?

Levyne

Banned
Sasuke aint ever heard of that game.

EWmof.gif

Sasuke aint ever heard of that game.

HAHAHAHA GG!

How would compare Bleach anime-manga pacing?

I haven't seen enough of the Bleach anime to make that call, the Bleach manga pacing is really only bad during the later half of hueco mundo and the fake town arcs. Some people like to whine that the soul society arc went on too long but there was enough interesting things happening that it didn't bother me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I just watched the Space Dandy sub. It's pretty much six of one, half a dozen of the other compared to the dub. There's not a whole lot of difference. Also didn't notice any real script changes other than that the dub embellished a couple of jokes here and there.

That said, the OP and ED are so so much better. Dammit Funi!

So I just watched the Space Dandy sub. It's pretty much six of one, half a dozen of the other compared to the dub. There's not a whole lot of difference. Also didn't notice any real script changes other than that the dub embellished a couple of jokes here and there.

we should get a twitter campaign going for the real Space Dandy openings and endings.

It's probably not funi's fault on that one, might be some sort of licensing issue with the op/ed airing in the US before they air in Japan

BBboy20

Oh, lucky. Junior bans are usually permanent.

*checks*

oh, I was the one who banned you, but I felt your post history was good otherwise so I was lenient

/awkward.
I more assumed it was an admin that suspended me.

I need to ask but is Water 7 a play on Cloud 9?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hope everyone has a Dandy day today!
I woke up to discover the basement having another mini-flood due to the water pump not working correctly. Hopefully will be a dandy night with Toonami & pre-block, but sure isn't a dandy morning on my final free weekend before college starts again.

So my car might just be permanently dead because the part they need doesn't seem to exist anymore. Without it none of the lights on my car work

Edit: well they found, and the part alone will cost $500, and with labor it's gonna cost $1500 to have my car work again wowowow

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I jinxed everyone :(
Well, despite not finding the mop, my dad & sis helped me "push" the water back into the pump with brooms, so while it took a while, it was a lot easier and not much was ruined (I thought my Game Informer and Tips & Tricks magazines were wet, but they were sitting above, so they were alright). & I remembered today is the day my noise-canceling headphones that cost $200+ will be arriving from Koss after sending them a month ago for "repair" (i.e I pay $9 plus S&H for a new pair due to lifetime warranty), so I'll be glad to get those again. So hopefully, the rest of the day will be better, especially tonight.

.....though a shame about what happened to Bass. I had car troubles last week with the battery dying out due to the cold and not using it for quite some time, though my dad was nice enough to take care of that due to being knowledgeable with cars.

So my car might just be permanently dead because the part they need doesn't seem to exist anymore. Without it none of the lights on my car work

Edit: well they found, and the part alone will cost $500, and with labor it's gonna cost $1500 to have my car work again wowowow

How you feel right now:

tumblr_mz7vpyEvG51sg2cpmo2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom