• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I want yall to know THIS is what awaits us at the end of the series. rofl.

1484707_415920631843845_1363827661_n.jpg

kayos90

Spoilers, bro.

It's not. It's just fan art. Err.... though I can see how my post can make it seem that way. I meant to say that this is what we're fighting for really. lol. My bad guys.

I find it amazing that Yui looks like their biological daughter despite being a random ai construct

sex in a virtual game creates a virtual daughter apparently.

just kidding.

Levyne

Banned
I think we're going a little far if everything sao related has to be followed by something disparaging or laughing at it.

LOL look at this family picture type image of Kirito Asuna and Yui ROFL look at them standing there!

Look at them!

STANDING THERE

rofl lol lmao sao sucks

Can we stop doing that?

kayos90

I think we're going a little far if everything sao related has to be followed by something disparaging or laughing at it.

LOL look at this family picture type image of Kirito Asuna and Yui ROFL look at them standing there!

Look at them!

STANDING THERE

rofl lol lmao sao sucks

Can we stop doing that?

I would be fine if it was just Kirito and Asuna. Knowing that Yui is there just creeps me out.

Look at them!

STANDING THERE

rofl lol lmao sao sucks

Can we stop doing that?

But the premise of said picture is ridiculous. How could their AI daughter be in the real world? It's laughable, I say.

Levyne

Banned
I...meant it as a turn of phrase, not as literally on the fridge. Saying "tacked onto the bulletin board" just seems clumsier or something.

Wait. What? That photo is taken in-game lol. It wouldn't make sense any other way.

*Case Closed music begins playing*

How could there be a photo of a game? Wouldn't it be called a screenshot? By your own admission, this could be nothing else but a photo of real life. Thus the premise of the fan art is ridiculous.

kayos90

*Case Closed music begins playing*

How could there be a photo of a game? Wouldn't it be called a screenshot? By your own admission, this could be nothing else but a photo of real life. Thus the premise of the fan art is ridiculous.

In the first episode where Yui is introduced you seen photos of Kirito and Asuna on a board in their bedroom.

Wait... are you trolling me?

Look at them!

STANDING THERE

rofl lol lmao sao sucks

Can we stop doing that?

Meh. I think it's justified when the premise of this little virtual family is cringe-worthy. If it had no Yui I don't think anyone would care.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Dandy and crew get some ramen, everybody is still fighting everybody on Bleach, Naruto meets some familiar faces while Akatsuki begins to move against the Sand Village, Luffy goes one on one with Usopp in a bitter crew-shattering duel for the fate of the Going Merry, the DWMA continues to move against Arachnophobia but Maka has concerns of her own, Kiritio and Leafa rush to stop the Salamanders' assault on the Sylphs for god knows what reason, Naota swings the bat, Konohamaru debuts once again, shit gets unbelievably real on Fullmetal, Togusa goes undercover in a crucial Complex episode, Takeshi and River wrap up their showdown, Mace Windu has had it with these motherfuckin' droids on this motherfuckin' planet, and finally the final two members of the Band of Seven duel it out after Jakotsu's match with Inuyasha comes to an end.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 2 - Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 327 - Pride of the Kuchiki Family! Byakuya vs. Byakuya!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 2 - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move
1:00 - One Piece - 236 - Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 42 - Charge Baba Yaga's Castle! Things Are Kind of Gloomy?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 20 - General of the Blazing Flame
2:30 - FLCL - 4 - Full Swing
3:00 - Naruto - 2 - My Name is Konohamaru!
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 60 - Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 11 - PORTRAITZ
4:30 - IGPX - 11 - And Then...
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 21 - Liberty on Ryloth
5:30 - Inuyasha - 120 - Fare Thee Well: Jakotsu's Requiem

Fun fact: the schedule in two weeks is going to have a record 8 shows either highlighted or bolded.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I want yall to know THIS is what awaits us at the end of the series. rofl.

1484707_415920631843845_1363827661_n.jpg

It continues to be funny to me that an idea like this is offensive / off-putting to anime watchers in general.

SAO took some odd round-a-bout ways to get to it's ends, but from a certain point, it's basically been a [spoilers]haphazardly and somewhat juvenile[/spoilers] story of 2 people falling in love, forming a committed relationship, and then going through the hardships that come from said relationship.

It has a lot of weird moments surrounding it, sure, but in a world full of harem "heroes" that never fully commit to a paring, and stick with it, I actually appreciate this aspect of the show so far.

Look at them!

STANDING THERE

rofl lol lmao sao sucks

Can we stop doing that?

It's a safety device. The first person to say "Awww, that's cute!" has to face Tsukiyomi or a Shiny FIN-GAAAAH.

I wouldn't expect it to stop... it's a good outlet for everyone to go MST3K on something.

Raxus

Wow. Tonight is chock full of great episodes...and Bleach and Naruto.

The Luffy Usopp fight is going to last 5 seconds, lol.

He is making CG movies now. Seeing how CN treated him in the long run I can't blame him for leaving.

Yeah, same here. I mean, how is "we can't make toys out of it" a legitimate reason to cancel a cartoon about freaking giant robots and monsters? It's ridiculous.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, same here. I mean, how is "we can't make toys out of it" a legitimate reason to cancel a cartoon about freaking giant robots and monsters? It's ridiculous.

It's almost as bad as Young Justice's "girls can't/won't watch the show"
Executives are fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom