• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait, did my GIF post get deleted?

You got Seda'd.

tumblr_myyyn6a5oq1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

It was a spoiler!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Until I watched the first thirty episodes I forgot just how creepy obsessed Kikiyo was with Inuyasha dying even after they both figure out it was a swerve by Naraku. She's like, well, come to hell with me and he's all like, hey, how about we continue this hug for a bit before I go back with younger alive you that only likes to torture me.

Of course that moment also sets back Kagome's part in the relationship because she is an awkward observer of this whole exchange, but whatever!

Inuyasha Spoilers.
Kagome
and
Inuyasha
get together at some point. So do
Sango
and
Miroku

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So, I did have a question. Did people want to watched the subbed version of Steins;Gate: Burdened Region of Deja Vu or just wait until the dubbed version comes out after we finish the series?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So next next Saturday is the Promised Day that GTO hits the preblock?

Swerve: It's the live action version. Double Swerve: The live action show is amazing.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature the return of Valvrave, the epic fight between Jojo and the Pillarman, many more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with his loli (part 1) in Darker than Black, and SHINING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EST Saturday!

8:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 19 - Sadness is Like the Falling Snow
8:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 20 - The Kamitsuki Revealed
8:50 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 13 - Jojo vs. the Ultimate Lifeform
9:15 - Fate/Zero - 20 - Return of the Assassin
9:40 - Darker than Black - 13 - A Heart Swaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 1)
10:05 - Steins;Gate - 19 - Endless Apoptosis

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if Jaken is even ahead of Ahun in the Sesshy lackey power rankings.

Oh he starts as a bad ass but that's before either of them are on screen.

This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature the return of Valvrave, the epic fight between Jojo and the Pillarman, many more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with his loli (part 1) in Darker than Black, and SHINING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EST Saturday!

8:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 19 - Sadness is Like the Falling Snow
8:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 20 - The Kamitsuki Revealed

8:50 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 13 - Jojo vs. the Ultimate Lifeform
9:15 - Fate/Zero - 20 - Return of the Assassin
9:40 - Darker than Black - 13 - A Heart Swaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 1)
10:05 - Steins;Gate - 19 - Endless Apoptosis

Actual Valvrave episodes? I'll believe it when I see it. And just finished another batch of One Piece episodes

Who wants a bowl of nose ramen? *gags*

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actual Valvrave episodes? I'll believe it when I see it. And just finished another batch of One Piece episodes

Who wants a bowl of nose ramen? *gags*

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: You are now allowed to watch this.

NOTE: Everyone who isn't familiar with how Water Seven transitions to the next arc (i.e. hasn't seen about half a year ahead of where Toonami currently is), do not watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uocYhn3iJfE

Levyne

Banned
More like you'll soon truly be aliiiive.

I need to open my computer up and fix my front audio jacks. I never connected them properly so the computer doesn't see them. I've just made do using the back ones but that can be annoying.

More like you'll soon truly be aliiiive.

I need to open my computer up and fix my front audio jacks. I never connected them properly so the computer doesn't see them. I've just made do using the back ones but that can be annoying.

Seda should have given you the PS4 money so you could buy new computer stuff. At least you actually play the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom