• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

this is a schedule Comcast has listed for February 1st

Space Dandy
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
GITS: SAC
Naruto
FMA: Brotherhood
Samurai Jack
IGPX
The Clone Wars
InuYasha

this seems too damn weird to be true if you ask me.

Well, I didn't expect GitS to move.

MikeMyers

Well, I didn't expect GitS to move.

image.php

Comcast schedule might be legit, one of you just asked DeMarco on twitter about the schedule and he threatened to block.

'I'm taking my ball and going home!'

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wasn't it because they were afraid of Jiraya or something?

Yup, Jiriaya would beast all over them if they tried anything. They'd have to bring everyone to take him out and most of them would probably die during the fight.

If they had 4-5 of them team up one Jiraya wouldn't be able to stop them all

Only one member even stood a chance against him, J-man would style all over the rest of them.

Yup, Jiriaya would beast all over them if they tried anything. They'd have to bring everyone to take him out and most of them would probably die during the fight.

Except that MAJOR SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS

Pain the leader of the Akatasuki solos Jiraya

End MAJOR SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

To be fair,
he was like 6 people with godlike powers the rest of his team wishes they had
. J-man would beast every other member in an instant.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
But it goes back to my original question of why wait? It's not like Jiraya was going to get weaker and having Naruto be a trained adult doesn't impact them either.

Because plot, also the only guy capable of taking him on
can't move long distances very easily

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I wouldnt describe that as solo
and even then pain admitted that if he didnt have element of surprise that jiraiya would have beat him

Crocodile

A) Hunter X Hunter sees like the type of show I'd LOVE but I don't want to get to the end and then have to wait like 3 years for each new chapter or whatever bullshit of a timeline the author is on. It's the same reason haven't started Berserk :/

B) Who's worse: Sakura or Speedwagon as the "do nothing but explain shit" character?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wouldnt describe that as solo
and even then pain admitted that if he didnt have element of surprise that jiraiya would have beat him

Yup, if he had known the trick earlier he'd have beasted all over the poor fool. J-man was just lacking proper information.

A) Hunter X Hunter sees like the type of show I'd LOVE but I don't want to get to the end and then have to wait like 3 years for each new chapter or whatever bullshit of a timeline the author is on. It's the same reason haven't started Berserk :/

B) Who's worse: Sakura or Speedwagon as the "do nothing but explain shit" character?

A) Start both anyway, because they're both freaking fantastic and worth it

B) Sakura is far worse because at least Speedwagon isn't an emotionally unstable 14/17 year old girl who's so madly in teenage love with some emo boy from school that she'd die if she can't be with him

Man God

Non-Canon Member
She's pretty stable in Shippuden. Just even more useless and in the way. It really sucks when your one claim to fame is knowing more than Naruto and he usually knows more about what is going on in Shippuden through plot osmosis.

She's pretty stable in Shippuden. Just even more useless and in the way. It really sucks when your one claim to fame is knowing more than Naruto and he usually knows more about what is going on in Shippuden through plot osmosis.

But then that scene in the summit arc happens which sets her character back so far she's evern worse then when she was first introduced

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Complained about him cutting out one of the Inuyashas, and told him the only way to cure cancer was to bring Final Act to Toonami.

it also cures Aids

I knew about the cancer one. You've just gotta stop bothering him, LORD SESSHOMARU will not be pleased if he blocks you.

Speedwagon gets a pass because he's hilarious

You know it wasn't the guy asking about the line up change that made him mad it was the guy going TOONAMI GAF NEEDS TO KNOW in all cap locks that set him off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom