• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Oh, and I bought and started Tales of Xilla today.

Picked Jude because he seemed way less angsty than the girl. Used my Magic to heal some people, and made it to the first save point and quit to watch Hockey, where Vinny Lecavier scored the game winning goal with 15 seconds left.

Probably will return to the game sometime in 2015

Picked Jude because he seemed way less angsty than the girl. Used my Magic to heal some people, and made it to the first save point and quit to watch Hockey, where Vinny Lecavier scored the game winning goal with 15 seconds left.

Wasn't that on sale for $10 recently? I would've bought it, love the Tales series

You made the right choice as Milla misses half the story scenes for stupid reasons so milla first players often complain the story is bad/hard to follow.

Wasn't that on sale for $10 recently? I would've bought it, love the Tales series

Still on sale afaik

Damn right I will. Like Roy Mustang after going through the gate, he won't see it coming.

I wouldn't know where to start!

Symphony of the night which is on psx, psp, ps3, and 360

Or

Super castlevania 4 which is on snes, wii, and wiiu

By the way Bass, I need to know your Naruto schedule so I can keep up with you. I think you're at 134 now?

Finished 135 which is the last* canon episode before part 2

Time to get my One Piece on

tumblr_myyyn6a5oq1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Finished 135 which is the last* canon episode before part 2

When are you starting up again? I've been stealth following along with you. I read the manga at your suggestion to catch up quickly to Shippuden but

1. Enjoy watching things animated

and

2. Want to see if the filler is really as bad as some people make it out to be

Time to get my One Piece on

You love to skip ahead. I know that feeling, LB.

MikeMyers

When are you starting up again? I've been stealth following along with you. I read the manga at your suggestion to catch up quickly to Shippuden but

1. Enjoy watching things animated

and

2. Want to see if the filler is really as bad as some people make it out to be

Watch the Kakashi Mask filler and the Golden Shower filler, those are the best ones.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I like portrait of ruins a whole lot, especially since you have two people instead of just one, I like when its just more then one person fighting against a bunch of enemies and they're actively there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom