• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit fox, Shiki no Uta made me nostalgia...hard.

The Samurai Champloo soundtrack is the best in anime, hands down. Fat Jon, Force of Nature, Nujabes, Tsutchie...the list of producers is legendary.

Well I think my jaw just dropped after finishing One Piece

Welcome to Enies Lob....HOLY CRAP, IT'S A FLOATING ISLAND! And it looks like I'm much closer to seeing Robin's backstory. Those brief snippets definitely don't paint a pretty picture

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Leorio was always my favorite character in HxH which I found odd after I found Kuwabara the worst character in YYH.

Knuckle is much more like Kuwabara than Leorio.

I'm more of a Killua person

Probably my #3 overall. I don't care for Leorio, kind of a lame comic relief character like Usopp.

Ranking the "main four" (although that isn't really the case after a while...):

1. Kurapika
2. Killua
3. Gon
4. Leorio

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Anyone who is following the Naruto manga and is up to date needs to read the new chapter, it's so good. I have never been so hyped.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im many chapters behind, I should get back to it, I think the last chapter I left off on was
I think ying kurama started talking to yang kurama.
if anybody got the chapter number to it, would be appreciated.

bigkrev

So everyday, the button combo to delete voice mails on my desk phone at work changes. I have no idea why. Today, the combo to delete a message was "Pound and D".

I am 12 years old and laughing uncontrollably.

Moaradin

Anyone who is following the Naruto manga and is up to date needs to read the new chapter, it's so good. I have never been so hyped.

How far behind is the anime? I've been trying to catch up.

I'm at the (ep 200+ minor spoilers)
Kage Summit
part and I'm enjoying it so far.

When are you starting up again? I've been stealth following along with you. I read the manga at your suggestion to catch up quickly to Shippuden but

1. Enjoy watching things animated

and

2. Want to see if the filler is really as bad as some people make it out to be

You love to skip ahead. I know that feeling, LB.

I plan to watch one a day for the filler while marathoning another series in my free time (eureka 7)

Never played Caslevania before. Played that demo for the one on 3DS. Wasn't that impressed.

That's because the lords of shadows games are shit, SHIIIIIIIIIT

Go play a real Castlevania before condemning the series on those crap

Fox, you should find a way to make this your avatar:

tumblr_mzfnbz3W3d1t07xweo4_500.png

Ignore this man, the awkward dialogue is only funny on youtube and in message boards
Mankind ill needs a savior such as you, Bass!

bigkrev

Lords of Shadow isn't a bad game, it is just a l-o-n-g game that doesn't really feel like a Castlevania.

The 3DS game, on the other hand, is just a bad game.

TheChits

The gameplay in God of War is definitely average, but the excellent presentation and setting elevate it to something special. Well, the first two anyway. After being hugely disappointed with 3, my interest in the series quickly waned

The gameplay in God of War is definitely average, but the excellent presentation and setting elevate it to something special. Well, the first two anyway. After being hugely disappointed with 3, my interest in the series quickly waned

This guy gets it, it makes your first play through entertaining but replays on higher difficulties expose the average gameplay for what it is.

God of war has some of the best boss fights. Kronos and Poseidon form 3 are memorable.

Also the psp games were pretty good .

The boss fights were always the meat of the GOW games - most people who were jazzed about the first game (after the thrill of bloody evisceration wore off) focused on stuff like the hydra or Medusa. The basic combat and exploration wasn't completely shallow, but it was definitely boilerplate, with only a few deviations from their set patterns here and there. The PSP games were solid, but their most impressive qualities were that they followed the same formula that the console games did without making any consessions on a portable, so all that other stuff applies to those as well.

What I'm ultimately driving at here is that the next game in the series should be a series of boss battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom