• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a somewhat smoother version of the InuYasha run gif

9prfrbM.gif

InuYasha and co don't pop in as badly as in my original gif

Get out of here, Fox.

You don't want none of this shit.

Nickel to whoever gets the reference.

First I thought you were making a Walk Hard reference but botched the line (you don't want no part of this shit) then I realized you're probably quoting some rap song and gave up

Either way a nickle ain't worth it

A ninja must see through deception. In the ninja world, those who quote things incorrectly are scum, that's true, but those who don't see the true intentions behind their friend's quote and point it out are worse than scum.

I already know I'm worse then scum, I accept this role and thrive in it, that is what gives me true power as an avenger

but Momo gets stabbed by Ice Guy :D

Who hasn't momo been stabbed by at this point?

A ninja must see through deception. In the ninja world, those who quote things incorrectly are scum, that's true, but those who don't see the true intentions behind their friend's quote and point it out are worse than scum.

And those who
try to take over the world because their love interest died is worse than the worst of scum.

At this point if Wario Ware were to get another rep it'd be a Kat & Ana style Ice Climbers character with K&A being bumped up from assist to full playable. I don't think any of the other characters are popular enough or relevant enough to be considered.

Raxus

But I like both shows...
Can't I be in equal pain?

Megas XLR
SBT
Pacific Rim
Big O

Being a fan of the giant mech genre is like being in an abusive relationship. You know in the end the cancellation (box office in the case of Pacific Rim) is going to hit you where it hurts but man it was fun while it lasts.
;_;

Raxus

G Gundam made it to the end.

Yeah but Moble Suit was cut off due to 9/11. So yeah. There is definitely a curse. Let's not forget despite having Gundam Bandai still went bankrupt. Dunno what happened to the rights to Mobile, Wing, or G stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom