• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pfft, Anri's the most boobylicious.

tumblr_m8znfeznHZ1qaylxc.gif

Amikami

Banned
Hmm. Completely unrelated to Toonami and an anime that will never be on toonami. I'm marathoning through Aku no Hana tonight and just finished episode 2.
Nakamura is crazy as fuck.
Also love the ending theme to that show.

I decided to do Aku no Hana in place of AoT since it seems likely it'll appear on Toonami one day and I would like to watch then if it doesn't take too long.

On 2nd thought, Brotherhood would still be ranked higher than Naruto in the current situation

Lust, Winry, Hawkeye, Teacher, and throw in Gen. Armstrong for good measure easily trumps multiple sexy-Jitsu appearances (and the brief Tsunade/Kurenai/Forest of Death lady appearances). Maybe when we get further into Shippuden, it might move further up the list :p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ironically, I joined gaf to participate in the gaming side, especially during e3. Then I realized that there was nothing all that great about it. 99% of my post are in OT or OTCommunity. 85-90% has probably been toonami gaf honestly. I just wouldn't have nearly the post count I do now if not for Saturday night toonami.

I originally posted alot on gamingside but also was really interested in k-on and toonami community thread, soon gamingside dropped off the map most of the time and I only post in the best community threads plus smashgaf, but I predicted this because I knew consoles were launching and fanboys were rampant.

Amikami

Banned
I originally posted alot on gamingside but also was really interested in k-on and toonami community thread, soon gamingside dropped off the map most of the time and I only post in the best community threads plus smashgaf, but I predicted this because I knew consoles were launching and fanboys were rampant.

Yeah, the console warriors makes the gaming side awkward half the time. graveyard threads are fun though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't believe I keep getting dragged into these plot and backstory conversations that I first started swearing off in middle school when we discussed the finer points of Sailor Moon and talent. It just leads to creeperism/liking SAO.

Oh crap I do kinda like SAO.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yoko is most known for her plot and backstory and yet is used in a gif to leave conversations about plot and backstoy.

I can't believe I keep getting dragged into these plot and backstory conversations that I first started swearing off in middle school when we discussed the finer points of Sailor Moon and talent. It just leads to creeperism/liking SAO.

Oh crap I do kinda like SAO.
Better bail before this happens to me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I am already a huge fan of Durarara!!

Shame Baccano! and DRR!! will never finish their storylines. :(

I'm reading volume 4 right now and it's SO GOOD.

For reference:

The first 25 episodes of DRR!! were adapted from volumes 1 through 3.

THERE ARE THIRTEEN VOLUMES OUT NOW

I'm glad they cameo'd Mairu and Kuriri in episode 26 but they could have also shown Aoba too, damnit. =/

Amikami

Banned
A lot of people seem to hate it, but there's something about it I love though I wouldn't usually care for rotoscope. I think its done nicely and works well with the feel of the anime. I've only watched a few episodes but I'm enjoying so far as well as the look. It's definitely different.

Edit: Nakamura has given me some great gifs.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
NahFEYl.jpg

Bosskado the Triumphant

My very soul aches for another season. Don't do this to me Brain's Base. :( :( :(

>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom