• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm3d53Y8ng1rl6ypdo1_500.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still haven't bought a vita, but if it makes you feel any better, I bought Tearaway at launch

I should get that, I already have Persona 4 Golden and I hear great things about DangenRonpa

I don't have a Vita either

I don't know what that is.

Bizarre fighting game where all you can do is jump and divekick. You go down in one hit.
It was meant to be a parody of games played at EVO, only for Divekick to be an EVO darling. Oops.

bigkrev

and nidhogg is better than divekick. an endless circle
I've only played 20 minutes of Nidhogg, and I disagree. The fact that the characters all play differently in Divekick really adds to it. I mostly play Mr N, while my brother loves The Baz and Kick.

I don't know what that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQBuwcBLlQ basically, the evolution of e-sports

No way man, no way.

Have you played it? Serious question

LOLDSFAN

I wish you (and everyone in this thread) bought a Vita. Man, sub 100k in December :(

I don't plan on getting a Vita. Seems like all the "top" games for it are just ports or I can get them somewhere else. Also that expensive, proprietary memory is no good.

I might get a PS3 though if they announce a cheaper, revised model at E3. Want to play some Naughty Dog. (・o・)

The only fighting game I'm good at playing is Smash Bros, my time spent with Dive Kick, MVC, SF, Soul Calibur, MK, etc is just button mashing and memorizing special moves. I don't have the patience to get good at them outside of the basics and usually that's enough to god stomp all my IRL friends. Playing online reveals how much suck I am at them and if I'm going to put in the effort to get good at a game it's gonna be Starcraft 2

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I really just want to have a constant stream of InuYasha playing on my TV at all times. Wonder if I can do that with my Chromecast...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is Hulu like it was on Netflix and sub only?

Still glad someone gave me the DVDs. Returned FINAL ACT to the library though.

MikeMyers

Yeah sub only. Japanese version is good but I'm attached to the Canadian cast.

Viz actually released the anime in 2013 in smaller cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom