• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Guys, check out the NPD thread. Page 47 (in 50 post view) is full of MYSTERY PIE CHARTS, line graphs, and giant range number lists. It's insane!

Levyne

Banned
No thanks. Those threads move too fast for me and have too many emotions. And too many people. And too many numbers, and posts, and people. And emotions.

TheChits

Guys, check out the NPD thread. Page 47 (in 50 post view) is full of MYSTERY PIE CHARTS, line graphs, and giant range number lists. It's insane!

Those threads are a den for the worst of the worst console warriors on gaf. I don't dare venture into that abyss

Seda

I'll sometimes be curious as to how a game or platform is selling, but I don't really care too much to speculate or whatever.

Amikami

Banned
No thanks. Those threads move too fast for me and have too many emotions. And too many people. And too many numbers, and posts, and people. And emotions.

I just came in and I thought, Wow, the thread is moving fast this week, Was curious what toonami gaf was talking about. I'm late but I'm glad to see the viewer ratings are up from the the january 4th ratings..

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Its on Hulu/Youtube so you can do it that way, or just get the DVDs like me.

InuYasha is life. Life is InuYasha.

LtNDbKz.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They should rename the Band of Seven to the Band of Eight and add Goshinki. Not only does he mess up the nice naming thing the other incarnations have going but he is killed in his first appearance after talking a ton of shit.

Amikami

Banned
Ironically, I joined gaf to participate in the gaming side, especially during e3. Then I realized that there was nothing all that great about it. 99% of my post are in OT or OTCommunity. 85-90% has probably been toonami gaf honestly. I just wouldn't have nearly the post count I do now if not for Saturday night toonami.

Levyne

Banned
Outside of Toonamigaf and sports threads, pretty much all my posts are in gaming side, but mostly threads like game OTs and the GotY voting threads, places where discussion seems a notch higher in sensibilities compared to the more vapid "[person] said [thing about a game]" threads of shinobi and that ilk.

TheChits

Ironically, I joined gaf to participate in the gaming side, especially during e3. Then I realized that there was nothing all that great about it. 99% of my post are in OT or OTCommunity. 85-90% has probably been toonami gaf honestly. I just wouldn't have nearly the post count I do now if not for Saturday night toonami.

The Gaf classic. Come for gaming, stay for off-topic

You guys are insane. Even before I signed up, I knew Off-Topic was the place to be. Just a big ball of whackos talking about the most inane things imaginable. ToonamiGAF is the cherry on top.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
nudity aside, can it compete with the amount of life in say Bleach or One Piece?

and SAO just for kicks?

Above average, waay below average for 2000 and beyond anime.

Is there even a single canon character who complains about her bust size? I think Koga's creepy underage stalker does but I'm not sure she's in the manga.

bigkrev

I used to post heavy in Mangaf, but fell off because I'm just not reading much anymore, and stuff like Aunt Tits has declined. I post heavy here and in Magic GAF, but I just find the people in a Gaming crazy.

So there is this thread that started about what people wanted for Wonderful 101 2. And then you go in the NPD thread, and see the game sold under 49k LTD, which means no company would ever green light a sequel.

Just mass delusion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nintendo has, once or twice before, made a game that they know won't sell well.

Sony does it...on about 80% of Vita first party titles! Dereshishishi.

MikeMyers

I used to post heavy in Mangaf, but fell off because I'm just not reading much anymore, and stuff like Aunt Tits has declined. I post heavy here and in Magic GAF, but I just find the people in a Gaming crazy.

So there is this thread that started about what people wanted for Wonderful 101 2. And then you go in the NPD thread, and see the game sold under 49k LTD, which means no company would ever green light a sequel.

Just mass delusion.

Oh god I remember when I was introduced to Aunt Tits.

Did he ever get with her?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Who's the most boobylicious anime character? I'll give you two guesses!

tumblr_mzib51Sn2w1s0c1pdo2_500.gif

One: Kida Masaomi!

tumblr_mzib51Sn2w1s0c1pdo1_500.gif

Or two: Kida Masaomi!

Wait... I think I did that wrong.

Just mass delusion.
Magic the Gathering GAF or

VxGc59h.gif
?

Sorry, just wanted to post that GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom