• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up older Bleach episodes and Realized that episode 60 of the anime (Aizen reveal) is at where 169-171 happened in the manga. Jeebus no wonder later Bleach seems so slow by comparison they were adapting the early manga at an incredibly fast pace. I wonder if later Bleach anime would have been better off had the anime been adapting the manga at a slower pace early on.

-People rank the PLOT of currently running shows

I can get on board with this

MCXC/Gucci Messiah PLOT Rankings:

1. Sword Art Online
2. One Piece
3. Bleach
4. Ghost in the Shell
5. Space Dandy
6. InuYasha
7. Shippuden
8. IGPX
9. Naruto
10. Soul Eater
11. Brotherhood
12. Clone Wars

Queen of the waifus:

tumblr_lv03toq2Q51qfa1jdo1_500.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*stumbles out of Gaming side* Stay. Away.

I looked up older Bleach episodes and Realized that episode 60 of the anime (Aizen reveal) is at where 169-171 happened in the manga. Jeebus no wonder later Bleach seems so slow by comparison they were adapting the early manga at an incredibly fast pace. I wonder if later Bleach anime would have been better off had the anime been adapting the manga at a slower pace early on.

I decided to add up the number of canon episodes. There's 200 adapted from the manga, with 166 episodes being filler.
I'd speculate on a Bleach Kai, but the final arc is still going, and who knows how long that will go.

Yo yo, got a question on Soul Eater. ( Heavy Character Spoiler in the spoiler tag, should only click if you've watched the series. )

Did we get up to
White Star and Mifune
yet? :D

This PLOT tier list is it all time or current to Toonami?

Current to Toonami PLOT tier list

1. SAO
2. Bleach
3. GitS
4. Space Dandy
5. One Piece
6. InuYasha
7. Shippuden
8. Brotherhood
9. Soul Eater
10. IGPX
11. Naruto
12. Clone Wars

All time PLOT based upon episodes we haven't seen yet

1. One Piece
2. SAO
3. Bleach
4. GitS
5. Space Dandy
6. Shippuden
7. InuYasha
8. Brotherhood
9. Soul Eater
10. IGPX
11. Naruto
12. Clone Wars

I love how toonamigaf is just 100% sure we will get fairy tail lol

It's part of the big 4 ongoing anime/manga series that Americans love (Bleach, Naruto/Shippuden, One Piece, Fairy Tail). Assuming that New Toonami would eventually acquire all these shows when it was announced Toonami was coming back was just a matter of when not if.

Levyne

Banned
Hmm, well I live under a rock, and I have heard of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. If it wasn't for this thread I would not know what fairy tail was. I can't even name a character.

Amikami

Banned
Okay. So I'm in the minority when it comes to Aku no Hana. I appreciate the courage and uniqueness and really don't see the problem but I'm glad to be able to truly appreciate it and optimize my enjoyment.

Hmm, well I live under a rock, and I have heard of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. If it wasn't for this thread I would not know what fairy tail was. I can't even name a character.

Yeah, Fairy Tail hasn't been brought up to me a whole lot and I've known about the series for awhile. I just don't hear much about it individually like the Big 3.

this thread is dumb

Weekday toonamigaf has always been... different.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Okay. So I'm in the minority when it comes to Aku no Hana. I appreciate the courage and uniqueness and really don't see the problem but I'm glad to be able to truly appreciate it and optimize my enjoyment.

Yeah, Fairy Tail hasn't been brought up to me a whole lot and I've known about the series for awhile. I just don't hear much about it individually like the Big 3.

im indifferent towards it so dont worry, I think rotoscoping entirely is a unique thing that doesnt look bad, I saw the first episode and find the ending theme to be both creepy and yet catchy for me and so listened to it alot on youtube for like a week, I should go back and watch more of it.

Amikami

Banned
im indifferent towards it so dont worry, I think rotoscoping entirely is a unique thing that doesnt look bad, I saw the first episode and find the ending theme to be both creepy and yet catchy for me and so listened to it alot on youtube for like a week, I should go back and watch more of it.

Yeah, the ending theme is great in a weird way. The show definitely gets interesting if you're into psychological drama, but I've only made it to episode 4. Nakamura,
the red head girl, is cray cray.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just a warning to freude, every child of the zoldyck family is a boy, yes including the one in the kimono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom