• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Well in Final Act
Naraku wants to use the Shikon Jewel so he can win Kikyo's heart and be with her in the afterlife, but the Jewel refuses to grant his wish

MikeMyers

Which Bleach character is this?

Shuren_ep_299.JPG

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Coffee or tea, no sugar every two or three hours.

Sugar will just lead to you crashing. I have one cup at midnight and another at 3 if I'm feeling it and then I fall asleep like a baby at 6:30am.

Coffee or tea, no sugar every two or three hours.

Sugar will just lead to you crashing. I have one cup at midnight and another at 3 if I'm feeling it and then I fall asleep like a baby at 6:30am.

I hate coffee, coffee is like drinking death

While I do like tea it usually puts me to sleep as I only drink it when sick

Seda

Everyone is getting banned

The total ban count from the Tomb Raider thread and this one is around 100.

My advice is to avoid threads that compare versions of any game.

And some mods will ban for preemptive shitposting (dis gonna be good, popcorn.gif) on the grounds that it's not any better than the console warz posts themselves. So don't do that.

That's all I'll say on that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
How to avoid being banned pro-tip #23: Always use the preview function. If you still think your post is a good idea after reading over it once like that, then god speed to you.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"DreamWorks has made a deal with Snow White And The Huntsman helmer Rupert Sanders to direct Ghost In The Shell, a live-action film based on the Japanese manga futuristic police thriller that has a new script from William Wheeler."

No, hollywood, stop trying to make your own live-action adaptations of anime. Everyone hated DBZ, Kite doesn't look like it's gonna do well, & now this.

"DreamWorks has made a deal with Snow White And The Huntsman helmer Rupert Sanders to direct Ghost In The Shell, a live-action film based on the Japanese manga futuristic police thriller that has a new script from William Wheeler."

No, hollywood, stop trying to make your own live-action adaptations of anime. Everyone hated DBZ, Kite doesn't look like it's gonna do well, & now this.

i have confidence that this movie has another few directors and years before it actually comes into existence.

It really surprised me to see that Tomb Raider topic take off like it did.

It's always the unsuspecting topics that end up with the biggest graveyards

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i have confidence that this movie has another few directors and years before it actually comes into existence.
Considering how long there's been talks of movies based on Cowboy Bebop & Akira, it's possible. But then again, we're somehow getting Kite, an anime I'm pretty sure the main-stream audience isn't aware of....
or knows the fact it had actual sex scenes & is technically banned in Sweden

I'm glad that the moderators are cracking down on reaction gif responses and 'dis gun b good'/'this won't end well' posting. That doesn't contribute to the thread and I get tired of seeing it to be honest. Another thing that bugs me is people rushing to make a joke as the first post in every single thread or 'first post should've been this' quoting..

Anyway, I try to lurk on the gaming side because it's incredibly easy to get banned. You've got to walk on eggshells around there lest you ruffle the wrong feathers.

If they aren't already talking to Robin Williams about playing Chief Aramaki then this movie is already a stinker.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hilariously enough the three most interesting shows each week for me are:

Bleach
SAO
Space Dandy

Interest, mind you, not quality, though I do love Space Dandy.

Space Dandy has a lot of warts in my opinion (bad pacing, subpar character development, jokes that are more miss than hit) but it's the show that I look forward to watching the most each week along with Brotherhood. Just when you think the previous week can't be topped something even more jaw dropping occurs..is this the penultimate episode?

Considering how long there's been talks of movies based on Cowboy Bebop & Akira, it's possible. But then again, we're somehow getting Kite, an anime I'm pretty sure the main-stream audience isn't aware of....
or knows the fact it had actual sex scenes & is technically banned in Sweden

well, at least Kite has Samuel L. Jackson in it. even if it looks like a bad 90s music video.

Levyne

Banned
Space Dandy has the Aura of no one has seen this before which I hope happens more often on Toonami, even if that is a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom