• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why my tastes has anything to do with what I actually think of a show. I think both shows are mostly garbage still. I think a bit more of Dandy now because it doesn't use shitty still images for fights and has actual animation.
"You don't like what I like, your opinion doesn't matter!"

Ninjimbo

Really weird. Just an hour ago I finished watching the Mushishi special which was spectacular in all the ways Mushishi can only be.

Space Dandy...I don't know what the fuck this was. This episode was trying really hard to be submersive from breaking the fourth wall to having a nonsensical plot and ending. The only things I'm sure about is that it's a beautifully animated show and the music is cool, but other than that, it was just plain ole awkward. That was my biggest fear heading into the show. Mushroom Samba is my least liked episode of Bebop, and when I heard that Watanabe wanted to strike that tone with this show, it killed my hype.

I might give the episode another shot because comedy is hard for me. I have to be in the proper mood to enjoy it and I'm not in any good mood when teams I like are losing playoff games. Fucking Eagles.

Space Dandy's makes sense (sadly) since its a 24 minute show.

Bleach is only 22.5 minutes though so Toonami is just being jerks. Hopefully it was only for the premiere night...

Naruto is only 22 minute WITH opening so if we don't get the full opening for that either we're getting super fucked.

We already said we wanted Toonami original openings

What were we thinking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom