• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

You know, I wonder if long-term story telling isn't really Genndy's forte. He had so many chances to end this series and he just kept putting it off until it was ended for him.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzS5i2bkR1UVmDs

zlCfzS5j4VMozJX99m
zlCfzS5kXnIk_SSxUQ

zlCfzS5k280mVW0qNN
zlCfzS5ld3YkP3fxIn

zlCfzS5mNiobf--ZJb
zlCfzS5m6hEFZDwU8P

zlCfzS5nWJc4CZhlso
zlCfzS5nunkoQmIipS

zlCfzS5n7LIsIHtdeJ
zlCfzS5oSL0nXBhY7K

zlCfzS5ogKIDeM6AO0
zlCfzS5ow14y6acfF8

LATE
LA TER

Dunno what happened last night around 9ish I started feeling blah, took a nap, tried to get up with an alarm at 11:30 and felt worse :(

Guess I just needed rest feel pretty good this morning

BBboy20

Oh shit, they're playing burial for this one
Loner was sick for theSAC line-up bump. Really glad it really became a lot more realized.

Oh shit! I never realized that was a DBZ sample!
Kavinsky - Rampage
O_O

Awesome visually, shame the song did nothing
Dark, cerebral depths aren't your thing?

Its the basis for the Call of Duty campaign and the FF13 map design

Betraying your country and joining the organization of a vicious terrorist seems like a very good reason to kill someone.
So Obama was right?

Shine bright like a diamond.
getreferencegif

I guarantee you we see Pluton in action before the series ends.

Ghost in the Shell SAC singer ORIGA Passes Away at Age 44: http://t.co/T0gKEFE40m
Wow...I actually have the soundtracks from season 1 and still try keeping them in my MP3s.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone
Getting on the Kill la Kill train early SAB? I imagine those drawings are going to get.... interesting.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
More training! At least it isn't taking forever.
Gregory is filler. He was likely added in as removing him would remove too much of the anime story. So Kai isn't 100% filler free.

Shippuden:
Stuff kind of happened? I really don't care for Sai's backstory
"Why is Sasuke on a list of assassinations?" ... Lines like that make your character unlikeable Kishi!

InuYasha: The Final Act:
It... was more consistent. Didn't jump all over the place. But it was still crazy fast.
And yeah... this show is starting to feel like a parody of anime. Nonsense terms, ultra-fast talking, most dialogue is exposition, it all feels like Speed Racer.

One Piece:
So begins the new era of the One Piece anime. Longer openings, a film-grain intro with Gold Roger that plays in EVERY EPISODE. Loooooong recaps.
Even so, the new material is still badass. Franky sticks it to the man.

Gurren Lagann:
This show being so serious feels weird... I'm sure we'll get back to the insanity soon right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Crap, Crazy Rainbow Star has randomly popped back into my head this morning. I fear it might be the next "HEY trying to work on something like a test or other school work WELL WHY DON'T I PLAY SOME ANNOYING MUSIC IN YOUR HEAD?".

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
More training! At least it isn't taking forever.
Gregory is filler. He was likely added in as removing him would remove too much of the anime story. So Kai isn't 100% filler free.

IIRC Gregory was a Toriyama creation that was cut from the manga and then later added to the anime and part of the reason they kept him in Kai.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
IIRC Gregory was a Toriyama creation that was cut from the manga and then later added to the anime and part of the reason they kept him in Kai.

Not quite

Although Gregory did not appear in the original Dragon Ball manga by Akira Toriyama, he was one of the many filler characters designed by Toriyama.[3] Toriyama created him because the anime staff wanted one more character for the stories on King Kai's planet.[2]

daveo42

Banned
Kind of bummed I missed out last night, though I'm glad I didn't force myself to stay away after our game night ended.

LATE
LA TER

Nice sketch dump, especially the GitS one. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with KLK when it airs.

Grexeno

How much is a CR subscription? I've already got Hulu Plus and Netflix, is it worth paying for another streaming service?
You don't need to really pay for it. The only things paying gets you is new episodes of shows a week before non-paying customers get them, and HD video support. Unless you watch a lot of new anime while it's airing, I don't suggest it.

How much is a CR subscription? I've already got Hulu Plus and Netflix, is it worth paying for another streaming service?

It's $60 for a year for just anime I believe and goes up if you want manga or live action.
I do it so I can get HD shows, get the newest episodes, and support the shows somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom