• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Armin and the gang waste more time trying to reason with a madman who for some reason is trusted with troops, Goku reaches King Kai's planet but the training isn't exactly what he expected, Kabuto confronts Yamato's team and Sai has a choice to make, Inuyasha seeks guidance from Totosai on how to control the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga, One Piece finally wraps up the recaps with the most unnecessary of the bunch--a recap of Nico Robin's backstory, the final Straw Hat Theater brings us a world where the Straw Hats happily live their lives out as terrible monsters, Gurren Lagann hits the fast forward button to 7 years after the fall of Teppelin as human civilization has thrived under Simon's leadership (Wait, we're really still going? How is there possibly more story to tell?!), Ganta takes part in the dog race to get his hands on that sweet sweet candy, the battle with Tousen continues as Hirako reveals his shikai against Aizen, Dandy goes all Endless Eight on us with no SOS-Dan in sight, the Bebop sets its sights on a pooch poacher, Saito tells an old war story, Team Satomi finally hit the track for their first race in the big leagues, and finally Aku the shapeshifting master of darkness challenges Jack to a totally fair duel.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 10 - Response: The Struggle for Trost, Part 6
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 6 - The End of Snake Way! King Kai's Bizarre Test!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 49 - Something Important...
1:00 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 5 - The Great Holy Demon Spirit’s Test
1:30 - One Piece - 283 - Everything is for Her Friends! Robin in the Darkness!
1:55 - Straw Hat Theater - 5 - Monster Time - END
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 17 - You Don't Know Anything
2:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 2 - Antidote -Candy-
3:00 - Bleach - 291 - A Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai!
3:30 - Space Dandy - 10 - There's Always Tomorrow, Baby
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 2 - Stray Dog Strut
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 14 - POKER FACE
5:00 - IGPX - 2 - Win... or Lose
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 48 - Jack vs. Aku

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still need to watch that too. So much anime, so little time.
I might watch this as well. It's been a while since I've seen an anime that's bonkers. I couldn't help but laugh, especially during the 2nd half.

Otherwise, more Jojo, Shirobako, & Parasyte for me, along with Assassination Classroom. Plus I learned Death Parade is a sequel to that short Death Billiards, so I'm gonna watch that as well. Nice to see my list went from 4 to 5 or possibly 6.

LOLDSFAN

Lineup's power is MAXIMUM.

Hold onto your butts, it's going to be a wild ride.

pIWRk6T.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope I can at least get through Gurren Lagann.
I've been weening myself off soda, and only had one can today. I'm trucking through the night on willpower.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I haven't had any of those "redirects" happen for once, & I don't even had Ad Blocker turned on for this site since the ads (for the most part) aren't intrusive since they only appear at the top & bottom in small banners that are totally fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom