• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I want to get a PSTV for the sole reason to play games that require two sticks

Vita sticks are awful and the design makes it hard to use

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, good job, men. He's dead.

Whenever they find what's in the basement.

Having read the latest manga chapter
You know, I'm pretty sure the author has forgotten about the basement at this point. I mean, we got plenty of explanation but still a lot of "... what?"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why would simuldubbing have anything to do with quality of the animation?

When AoT aired on TV originally, it had unfinished animation and off-model characters. They were fixed on the DVD/Blu-Ray releases, which is what Funimation used and what Toonami shows.

If they simul-dub, then people in the US will see a rough product.

Raxus

This episode is definitely one of the overt low points. Lots of monologuing about uninteresting things / explanations that take a bit too long

Sadly the most interesting things like 'what IS a titan transformation?' is brushed aside not only in the anime but the manga as well.

daveo42

Banned
It's a joke about them running out of time animating the first season and how rough the initial broadcast looked in places.

Ugh...some of those episodes. There's one in the forest when they decided to just insert a very flat looking ground in with the characters and background. Looked like absolute garbage.

I can see them having issues again with the new show.

This is easily the worst episode of the series pacing wise.

I know i'm gonna sound like a total weeb, but this episode was much better in Japanese with Japanese Armin. English armin sounds like a fucking squeaky voiced weirdo. Japanese Armin's voice actually fits because he sounds prepubscent and it really adds to his whole "Im worthless" schtick.

Seda

e5YuU.gif

e5YuU.gif

e5YuU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom