• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
gxeVCUz.gif

daveo42

Banned
And we're back

I think it's time to realize that anime fans have looooow standards. That's why SAO and AoT have done shockingly well.

In America yes...at least Japan notices some good anime and manga, even though you need to wade through shit shounen manga and moe/ecchi stuff.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
And we're back

I think it's time to realize that anime fans have looooow standards. That's why SAO and AoT have done shockingly well.

It could have been if Funimation got the show back in 2004 and not fucking 4Kids

I don't really agree with that since I think the fundamental problem is the artstyle.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
In America yes...at least Japan notices some good anime and manga, even though you need to wade through shit shounen manga and moe/ecchi stuff.

At least sales show Japan knows One Piece and HxH are quality (a shame the latter is never going to end due to lazy Togashi)

Mik317

I like Titan a lot...but it could have been better with a better lead or at least not the whole turning into a Titan subplot.

daveo42

Banned
Piccolo inadvertently destroys the earth before the Saiyans ever show up by destroying the moon last episode.

At least sales show Japan knows One Piece and HxH are quality (a shame the latter is never going to end due to lazy Togashi)

Same with Hero no Boku Academia.

daveo42

Banned
Gohan our powerful saiyan protag.

So not only can Piccolo create clothes out of nothing, he can create weapons out of nothing.

And somehow this never came up again.

I sense great things from that series.

He does it again in the Buu arc.

That series has been awesome so far, I just hope it continues to deliver.

Mik317

One Piece is too silly to be the Next DBZ. DBZs humor was pretty downplayed here in America...which is why BOTG caught some people by surprise when it wasn't just yelling and fighting and more wacky hiijynx.

Its why Dragon Ball did not take off and DBZ did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom