• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
TadkV.gif

Raxus

Worst military in the history of forever. Seriously, it's probably the reason why they can't take down the titans.

Kind of takes the sting out of many of the deaths when you feel most people tend to run to their deaths like some bad J horror.

I like Armin a lot but man the whiplash in his character development at this point is crazy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why don't the Colossal/Armored Titan just open up each wall and then disappear?

They're going to explain it one day and it's going to be dumb.

Jarate

Banned
Why don't the Colossal/Armored Titan just open up each wall and then disappear?

They're going to explain it one day and it's going to be dumb.

I bet its going to be that the titans are running away from something bigger and the titans just wanna talk about that threat

Seda

I still find it weird that, outside of the opening parts of the show, the first major arc and half the anime centers around Eren plugging a hole in a wall with a boulder. It's such an uninteresting 'conflict' to focus on.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And we're back

I think it's time to realize that anime fans have looooow standards. That's why SAO and AoT have done shockingly well.

One Piece was never going to be that show.

It could have been if Funimation got the show back in 2004 and not fucking 4Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom