• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Well we had a good run. Looking forward to HTX rubbing it in.

I felt guilty for doing it to Grexeno early in the season on that one Thursday Night Fuckball.

jDLJ8tI.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Last time, on DBZ......

............the exact same fight.....again.....once more.....as usual......like always.....similar to last time....

I'm going to take a break from this community for awhile. I still enjoy watching Toonami but I don't really enjoy watching it with a community that has had multiple members who have shit on me for the things I like or don't like and generally made the atmosphere very negative. I apologize if anything I've posted in the past has helped create a negative attitude in this thread or if I've shit on someone for something they like or don't like its something I've actively been trying better to not do. Thank you guys for a lot of great memories.

Did I miss something? Who was shitting on Bass? Don't leave, man. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If it's like Frieza's countdown, this is going to be one looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg countdown......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom