• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Let's see... it's on PS4 and PC.
There was going to be a Vita version but cancelled because HA HA HA Vita

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Galak-Z is a rougelike shump hybrid that was developed by Skulls of the Shogun developer 17-Bit Studios. I remember interviewing them a few years back.

Mik317

A shame Goku that doesn't learn from this and that Toriyama doesn't use the potential lessons here as a point of character development.

Can't speak for Super (Toei pls...Funi pls) but RnF Spoilers

they kinda go into this in the movie...and even with the retcon lolno do it again shit, hopefully Goku does learn from it. But lets be real he won't because reasons

A shame Goku that doesn't learn from this and that Toriyama doesn't use the potential lessons here as a point of character development.

I feel like that scene of him wrestling with whether or not to show mercy to Frieza is a bit of a regression of his character. I've pointed it out already but he's had no problem killing dudes like these before. I understood the Piccolo Jr. thing a little bit (a little bit) but then he does it again with Vegeta and here with Frieza.

That newfound mercy he has is something that really did come out of no where and I would probably not even care if the potential threat he was keeping alive wasn't a dangerous sociopath who had the ability to obliterate planets on a whim.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yooooo.
MmMAD7F.gif

Ponn

Banned
Can't speak for Super (Toei pls...Funi pls) but RnF Spoilers

they kinda go into this in the movie...and even with the retcon lolno do it again shit, hopefully Goku does learn from it. But lets be real he won't because reasons

Well to be fair sometimes his villains turn into his baby sitters so it saves on daycare money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom