• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But there's no sense of danger now that we know the dragon balls can wish everyone back.

If Goku doesn't make it, they can use the dragon balls.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I've seen the movie and
I know they touched upon it but until I see results I'm not getting my hopes up

You could make the argument that his training/time on Earth as an adolescent and after having a son may have soften him up a bit but the show never really explores that so yeah there is a contrast between current Goku and a lot of Dragon Ball Goku. It didn't have to be that way but Toriyama would have had to have care to avoid the issue.

Has Toonami reviewed any Wii U games?
pikmin 3, for some reason they havent done one since despite the games fitting their audience, hell it might have been because of toonami showing fire emblem: A that it sold aswell as it did, but they have been ignoring the system despite them having a affinity towards lesser known games

God damn, how did we ever tolerate this much faffing about back in the day?

I didn't have to. I didn't get into the series until the Buu Saga and even then I only caught it in bursts.

But holy shit, the entire 3rd season of the original Z is literally just the fight with Frieza.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So uh.

Why didn't they use the dragon balls to wish for the planet to not explode? Or hell, knowing this show, they won't even bother to wish it back to before Frieza came to the planet.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Seriously why the hell did the introduce that out BEFORE Namek exploded? Any and all pretense of tension is gone.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, you literally just told us that the Namekian Dragon Balls give infinite resurrections. Why are we supposed to be afraid Goku is going to die?

they cant, he was already wished back once

they just said the Namek Dragon Balls don't have that limitation

like five minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom