• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

So, I've never seen this show before. I've always tuned out when it comes on. Looks terrible. What's it about?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey, now it's all From The New World.

GIANT KILLER CENTIPEDES. Also what the hell are they wearing, super tight spandex?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
lol what garbage this series is

It was completely pointless too. They had already established Wild Hunt were horrible horrible people (moreso than usual). There was no reason to bring back his wife and daughter just to have that happen. I don't think it has any impact outside of Wave thinking "Boy, the Empire is kind of awful"

Mizerman

It was completely pointless too. They had already established Wild Hunt were horrible horrible people (moreso than usual). There was no reason to bring back his wife and daughter just to have that happen. I don't think it has any impact outside of Wave thinking "Boy, the Empire is kind of awful"

Shock value. A poor use of it, in fact.

ckohler

a2edd04d134fd73cd0812c26a4ba1344.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Um, why not keep them together so they can get stronger & be a team? Work together & be an unstoppable force.

Yuuuppp those are some tight spandex they're wearing.

pirata

Oh hey, now it's all From The New World.

GIANT KILLER CENTIPEDES. Also what the hell are they wearing, super tight spandex?

God, now there's a good-ass show. Why don't they show that on Toonami?

Wait, did we just see that girl's bare crotch?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Chris Ayres!

Your guess is as good as mine.

I think I got it.

Asshole assassins vs asshole knight Templars.
All have crazy-ass weapons, only a few actually being good for assassination. Seriously why the giant ass scissors and dog?
DEATH DEATH DEATH BOOOOOOBS!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL WACKY HEALING JOKES AFTER DEATH & TRAGIC BACKSTORIES.

...............Akame, what the hell are you doing blushing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom