• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, calling it now, Chelsea is gonna die as well. We had a villain die, now we need someone on the hero side.

Just one more hour until Champloo.....

I can see why people like this series but man it does everything it can to shoot itself in the foot as many times as it can.

I also think the evil team is just better characters than our main characters. Sure that doesn't mean much, but at least they have something going on.

Raxus

GODDAMMIT ITS 2016. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT TRUMP CARDS
[/
donaldtrump.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So a breaker or somerthing shorted out so like half the electricity isnt working, the tv is on, direct tv box isnt, lights in my mom , me and my cousins room works, lights in the hallway, bathroom, and kitchen is of, microwave and fridge is working aswell,deep freezer tbd buts its probavly just having a down period or waterever

pirata

I think I got it.

Asshole assassins vs asshole knight Templars.
All have crazy-ass weapons, only a few actually being good for assassination. Seriously why the giant ass scissors and dog?
DEATH DEATH DEATH BOOOOOOBS!

Oh, okay. That sounds really bad. Do they go to an assassination school or academy or something and have high-jinks and tests and tournament fights? Is there some sort of lame supernatural thing going on?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"The Boy"
That is the most January-ass January movie

Oh, okay. That sounds really bad. Do they go to an assassination school or academy or something and have high-jinks and tests and tournament fights? Is there some sort of lame supernatural thing going on?

No, nothing that fun. No "assassination classroom" *rimshot*

It's just a whole bunch of dreary edgy shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uh, Gamefly, I don't think Lego Star Wars is available on PS4. That was a freakin' PS2 game originally.

Unless I'm missing something.

I forgot the last time I saw a gamefly ad.

Also being able to reattach limbs is lame.

Being able to just regrow them is way better.

Mizerman

Nah, no tourney fights or anything of that nature. The only supernatural things that happen involve the weird ass weapons the various characters have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom