• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I saw my mom killed in front of my own eyes, that's why I've been freakin' depressed"

I don't understand why he never tells her this, it would explain so much to her.

"So this crazy guy called Liquid lives in my right hand."

95.gif

post of the night, god damn it thats too good it should be illegal

Crocodile

Yeah this is frustrating because there are things, truthful things, he could say without revealing the Migi. So this comes off as forced and bad writing.

Mik317

wwwwhhhyyyyyyyyyy

Like I know that many shows purposely have their characters do dumb shit to keep the plot going...but goddam dude

Soulflarz

Banned
Yeah this is frustrating because there are things, truthful things, he could say without revealing the Migi. So this comes off as forced and bad writing.

YES

"I saw my mom die in front of my very own eyes...I....I find it painful to talk about...."
*break down*
*gets pity cuddle*

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I hate this kind of plot maybe more than anything else in sci-fi.

Oh no, I have <insert powers/magic/strangeness here> and I can't tell the people I'm closest to because reasons!

It's stupid. It's total bullshit.

You guys are too hard on Murano. She has legit complaints and Shinichi is a total dumbass. How dare a girl worry about the person she loves! Sheesh. Time for Samurai Champloo.

He might not actually be legally allowed to talk about his mom's death. Remember, the government guy said it was classified information.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't though.

Jarate

Banned
So we got

Bad DBZ
Bad AGK
Bad Parasyte
???? Samurai Shampoo
Filler Naruto
Filler One Piece
Kill la Kill Rerun

]is this the worst Toonami ever?

You guys are too hard on Murano. She has legit complaints and Shinichi is a total dumbass. How dare a girl worry about the person she loves! Sheesh. Time for Samurai Champloo.

I think most people are giving Shinichi shit. One of the few scenes where the female isn't acting like a total dumbass.

The only reason I'm interested in jumping ahead watching this is because I want to see what awful thing happens to Murano. Will she die miserably? Will Shinichi kill her? I don't know! If she lives, then I want to see how this stupid awkwardness continues. What completely bullshit thing is going to happen to keep her interested in him? Because The Thirst in anime doesn't die once its set in.

I'm interested but for all the wrong reasons. But it makes me keep coming back every week!
I'd be here every week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom