• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I'm kinda witching this passively as I read. I swear, I can't pay too much attention because these villain models are just atrocious.
KuGsj.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kiba is truly the Yamcha of the Naruto world.

Although Kiba had a way better showing against Naruto than yamcha did against goku...

But yeah, Fang Over Fang = Wolf Fang Fist. His only move, it's fucking nothing, but the kids love it for some reason.

Crocodile

MY CHRIST THAT BLUE CONDOM GUY'S DESIGN

*bothers to actually look at the TV*

giphy.gif

Hinata seemed unusually confident for a moment there :/

I was going to ask why Kakashi was jobbing to a scrub but thankfully that seems to not be actually the case. Or did I speak too soon? meh

Raxus

I wonder what it was like in the filler writers room that day.

Writer 1: Hey guys I just thought of several great villains! One is a ninja made of rubber, another is a ninja that cooks and kicks REALLY hard, A ninja uses weather jutsu and another ninja who is part robot!

Writer 2: BRILLIANT!

Seda

Writer 1: Hey guys I just thought of several great villains! One is a ninja made of rubber, another is a ninja that cooks and kicks REALLY hard, A ninja uses weather jutsu and another ninja who is part robot!

And the leader of the lackies ....... controls bats I think?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Oho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom