• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
This filler is really ridiculous because Kakashi is basically a genius of geniuses in the world comparable even to the world's greatest ninja and he's having trouble with some no name scrub.

Moaradin

This filler is really ridiculous because Kakashi is basically a genius of geniuses in the world comparable even to the world's greatest ninja and he's having trouble with some no name scrub.

tbh even the canon is inconsistent with that shit lol.
Some of his feats later on make his earlier struggles seem like a joke in comparison.

oh my god theres still like 5 minutes left wtf why does this show drag on so fucking long.

Oh its over. guess i was wrong, still dragged on longer than i felt.

You ever notice how many people have tragic pasts in the Naruto universe....

...but no tragedies ever seem to happen in the present time?

I think it's just so they can flashback constantly.

That song at the end was fucking painful on my ears. Just terrible. And im not talking about the whistle. Heyo! Bachikoi on blast. Time for One Piece.

tbh even the canon is inconsistent with that shit lol.
Some of his feats later on make his earlier struggles seem like a joke in comparison.
I knkw what you mean. Stuff like his fight with Zabuza doesnt make sense. But I think Kakashi is kinda nutso and he holds back intentionally. Notice that after Haku died he had enough and handed out ass whippings with one arm. Dude is the Naruto equivalent of Dumbledore. Putting his students and others in great danger to let them grow.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How I feel after that filler:

vrbPqeP.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey, it's the skeleton in One Piece's closet.

Damn it, I'm running out of skeleton jokes for each week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom