• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

oh yeah I gotta marathon the latest release....as the newer one comes out in 2 days.

.....too bad its filler hell there too

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gotta love how they keep reusing that shot of showing TWO flags on the ship then cut to "oh noes our ONE flag is gone"

Raxus

filler recap

my favorite

zEk4TA.gif

Crocodile

So Kakashi was having trouble with a filler villain and now I look at my muted TV and see Luffy having trouble with his filler villain as well? Writers need to lean that if you want to have filler adversaries be threats, they have to be threats in way that normal villains or past villains wouldn't be. Luffy took down Lucci, there no way I can buy this goober being a threat or hard to hit as things are presented right now.

Moaradin

So Kakashi was having trouble with a filler villain and now I look at my muted TV and see Luffy having trouble with his filler villain as well? Writers need to lean that if you want to have filler adversaries be threats, they have to be threats in way that normal villains or past villains wouldn't be. Luffy took down Lucci, there no way I can buy this goober being a threat or hard to hit as things are presented right now.

funny enough, Toei has been doing a pretty decent job with that lately with the One Piece specials lol

Crocodile

GATLING IS NOT THAT FREAKIN' SLOW.

DAMN IT, TOEI FILLER.

THAT IS THE MOST PATHETIC GUM GUM GATLING EVER

HOLY SHIT

A reminder that this is only about a week or so after Luffy wiped the floor with Rob Lucci.

Luffy wouldn't miss

How is he dodging Gatling? Thats almost physically impossible. One Piece filler is fucked in the head.

Ok good, its not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom