• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll vouch for Devil is a Part-Timer. A real shame we never got a second season. I just really like they avoid the annoying trope of "person lands on a new planet, has no idea how anything works, hijinks ensue because they're confused of how things work" that plagues most "fish out of water" stories.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not shocking given what has transpired.

What's happened?

Also, I should grab Baccano while it's cheap...

I'll vouch for Devil is a Part-Timer. A real shame we never got a second season. I just really like they avoid the annoying trope of "person lands on a new planet, has no idea how anything works, hijinks ensue because they're confused of how things work" that plagues most "fish out of water" stories.

It's not that old, still a chance I suppose. Was way more fun than it had any right being.

Hulu lists all but the first 4 episodes of Brotherhood to be available until August. And the original FMA 2003 is listed as available until at least November. Chances are those other availability dates are just Funimation cycling through episodes as they don't keep them all up at once. And even if we've reached the end of Funimation's liscensing, that doesn't mean they won't renew.

well, idk, that's just what I'm seeing here. I tried episodes outside of the first 4 episodes of Brotherhood.
02a38.png

I wonder if that means we lose Birdy The Mighty: Decode too...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
What's happened?

Also, I should grab Baccano while it's cheap...

Exactly that, Baccano and Darker Than Black are no longer in the hands of FUNimation and it is suspected this is the beginning of a larger effort to bring Aniplex titles in house.

Mizerman

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just pick a Fire Emblem avatar like a good conformist. You can rep Rebecca to right a longtime wrong in this thread if you want.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hooray! Bayonetta and PRE-ORDER FIRE EMBLEM FATES TODAY

But muh petting game waaaaaaah
Seriously all the crying about all this is getting tiring. It's laughable and frankly some people need to grow up. I still have the game pre-ordered

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On 2/3, Bayonetta can summon the Pac-Man Ghosts & attack Ryu while Cloud uses Omnislash on Sonic, all on a Mega Man stage in a Nintendo game.

Imagine if you said that back in 2010 when Bayonetta was released. Or hell, the late '90s if you said all that, minus the Bayonetta part.

Mizerman

Years ago, if someone ever said that Ryu, Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Cloud, and Bayonetta were going to appear in Smash together, I would laugh.

But muh petting game waaaaaaah
Seriously all the crying about all this is getting tiring. It's laughable and frankly some people need to grow up. I still have the game pre-ordered

The only reason I'll be pissed if the petting game gets removed is if the live2d models and character interactions are axe'd with it. Otherwise, nothing of value was lost with its removal.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Because America has decided it doesn't need to support products of quality.

It's why the sequel to Pacific Rim isn't out yet, and Seth is getting another show.

Are you talking about Bordertown or is there ANOTHER show he's getting?

At least Netflix has Matt Groening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom