• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.............it just hit me. Why is Sanji the driver? He's the cook. Wouldn't it make sense if it was Franky?

Also her hair has a mustache.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's nowhere near as bad as the Water 7 filler, but I'm just bored during this. Maybe things will pick up more once we see more of this family & them getting their asses kicked.

We survived another Filler Hour.

I'm going to sleep. Deuces.

QlM4YnP.gif

Didn't think everything outside of filler was that bad. Champloo and DBZ were the obvious good stuff, but I enjoyed Parasyte enough and AgK's ending was hilarious.

Also, Naruto gave us that really nice moment with Naruto and Jiraiya with the amazing art and music and lighting.

You lot still here? I thought filler hell would have gotten to you.

Guess since I'm here, I'll ask how's the dub for KLK? I don't have any interest in watching it again so I want to hear people's thoughts on the dub.

ckohler

You lot still here? I thought filler hell would have gotten to you.

Guess since I'm here, I'll ask how's the dub for KLK? I don't have any interest in watching it again so I want to hear people's thoughts on the dub.

It's one of the best dubs out there. No joke.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aniplex's pricing might be insane at times, but that money must go towards the dub, because they pretty much do a good job on all of them, even on their lesser quality shows like SAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom