• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You lot still here? I thought filler hell would have gotten to you.

Guess since I'm here, I'll ask how's the dub for KLK? I don't have any interest in watching it again so I want to hear people's thoughts on the dub.

Considering how impossible it seemed like it should be to dub, its dub is exceptional.

Aniplex's pricing might be insane at times, but that money must go towards the dub, because they pretty much do a good job on all of them, even on their lesser quality shows like SAO.

They release seasons of Monogatari for about the price of about $10 an episode, so I don't think that's it. Bakemonogatari was about $150 and Nisemonogatari was about $110-120.

With that being said, Fate/Zero's dub might be the best I've ever seen. The good part is that I'm pretty sure F/Z is available for both languages on Crunchyroll, so you don't even have to take a loan to legally watch it in english!

Back when I used to have more spending money, I actually bought both parts of Monogatari and Fate/Zero because I loved them so much. Was gonna buy Monogatari S2 as well, but then I actually watched it on CR and woof am I glad I decided not to.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They release seasons of Monogatari for about the price of about $10 an episode, so I don't think that's it. Bakemonogatari was about $150 and Nisemonogatari was about $110-120.

With that being said, Fate/Zero's dub might be the best I've ever seen. The good part is that I'm pretty sure F/Z is available for both languages on Crunchyroll, so you don't even have to take a loan to legally watch it in english!
Netflix too.

Bes nonon is here

Sounds like the dub is good stuff. Just a shame that the show itself is mediocre IMO.

Anyways I'm off to bed. Good night all. Enjoy not losing your way.

Agreed. Saw the first couple episodes subbed and it was ok but I didn't care much for it. Rewatched the first 1/4 of it dubbed and I really liked it, but the show goes south, even if the voices stay excellent.

Bes nonon is here

Agreed. Saw the first couple episodes subbed and it was ok but I didn't care much for it. Rewatched the first 1/4 of it dubbed and I really liked it, but the show goes south, even if the voices stay excellent.

For me, the moment KLK turns to shit is when Nui is introduced. She completely ruined the show for me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, is this true? This can't be true.
You should see a shot of Nonon's hat later in this episode. If not, I'll post a pic, but it seems to be heavily hinted at considering we saw the monkey in the flashback & she had that skull on her hat at the beginning of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom