• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 51 - Goku's Furious Roar! A Last-Minute Resurrection Wish!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 52 - Duel on a Vanishing Planet! The Final Showdown!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 18 - Kill the Demons
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 11 - The Blue Bird
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 2 - Redeye Reprisal
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 94 - A Night of Rain
2:30 - One Piece - 328 - The Dream Sinking in the New World! The Disillusioned Pirate, Puzzle!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 11 - I'm Not Your Cute Woman

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, the skull is on her shoulder when she transformed.

But yeah, look at her hat:

27b.png

LOL at that picture.

Pretty good showing tonight. Night yall.

RIP Bols and Chelsea Kebab ;_;7

And almost Goku

And those kids in Parasyte

And those guys Mugen and the other dude who's name idr killed

And welcome back all of namek

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone. A shame that the first Toonami of the year was a bit of a bust.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
All the Namekians are back, and so is Vegeta! With all of them back on earth, the final battle can really begin.
Frieza believes there's two minutes left... I'm going to believe that Frieza is just really bad at telling time.

Akame ga Kill:
How fucked is it that I feel more sympathy for the villain that burned countless people to death, than the "hero" that assassinated countless people with her disguise powers? At least Bols realizes what he did was bad, and has a nice family to go with him. Chelsea's shit. Kind of funny that she got Game of Thrones'd.
Next week is the last of the canon. At least the whole show ends in February.

Parasyte:
SO MUCH BLOOOOD! It's incredible that Yuko survived all that, even when she jumped out a window. Not to mention the acid part of her plan actually worked. Fuck...
I laughed at those two morons running right into Shimada. Yeah, it's like a slasher movie.
I'm impressed that Shinichi's plan of "bung a rock at him" actually worked!

Samurai Champloo:
Now this is style! Great voice acting, gorgeous animation, funny lines, this is how you do a first episode. This is going to be a fun show. RIP Manglobe.

Naruto Shippuden:
CAN YOU HEAR THE FROGGY SONG?! WHY THE FUCK IS THIS FILLER LONG?!
Did anything happen in this episode?

One Piece:
Captain Puzzle. You can tell Toei is trying to be Oda, but nobody can be Oda.

It is going to be jarring going from Champloo to Naruto Filler. In fact I think the filler lasts so long Champloo will practically be done by the time we switch back to canon.

Champloo is gonna raise us up, buttercup, only for Naruto to let us down.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It is going to be jarring going from Champloo to Naruto Filler. In fact I think the filler lasts so long Champloo will practically be done by the time we switch back to canon.

If you factor in that we're likely to lose at least one episode of Shippuden to Daylight Saving, Naruto's canon should return with Samurai Champloo hitting
its three-part finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom